PDA

View Full Version : Apple finally did it for me

Ludicrosity
May 8, 2002, 09:36 PM
I've been "mac curious" for at least 2 years now but I've never been interested enough to switch. But since Apple has introducted their Inkwell technology this is what WILL get me to switch. If what Apple says is true (works in any app that uses text) then I'm very impressed and equally excited. :)

This is the "killer app" that I think will get alot of converts. There isn't anything on the PC side that can match Inkwell's intergration and I seriously doubt Microsoft or (any company for that matter) can come out with something as good. Even if they tried it would take them at least a year to get it right.

-Joe

Beej
May 8, 2002, 09:53 PM
We welcome you with open arms!

"Mac curious" is a great term... :D

eyelikeart
May 8, 2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Beej
We welcome you with open arms!

"Mac curious" is a great term... :D

is that anything like "bi-curious?!"... :D ha ha ha....

sorry for the bad joke...

welcome aboard Ludicrosity...

have u guys noticed we're seeing more & more "I've made the switch" threads lately? he he he... ;)

Beej
May 8, 2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

sorry for the bad joke...I think that was the joke from the beginning... :p

blackpeter
May 8, 2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

sorry for the bad joke...

Thanks Captain Obvious. ;)

...sorry, just couldn't help.

Ludicrosity
May 8, 2002, 11:56 PM
Now if Apple would make the Cinema Display into a touch screen my life would be perfect. Could you imagen?! :) :) :)

Ludicrosity
May 9, 2002, 02:19 AM
It's funny how excited I get about watching any Macworld expo keynote in the "little" 5x5 inch window. I can usually make it full screen and sit far back from the monitor.

macstudent
May 11, 2002, 06:27 PM
I just I hope I don't have to work this year for macworld NY. I will hate having to wait til I get home to find out what was released.