Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
hi i am commission well pref just an artist with some free time to redo my lines in illustrator so i can re colour.
What i am basically looking for is a clean up to an exsiting drawing i have done my self. I want improved line art and hair style as well as for my subject to be holding a blanket and wearing something nicer like
http://www.rockabebe.com/shop/images/girls-cloth/minoti-pinafore.jpg

The original drawing i want worked on is:
http://www.abcomforts.com/old_jerry.jpg

Thanks to anyone interested.

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
Right the drawing i have done i want very much for someone a lot more pro than me to fix up the lines and add a blanket in here hands, and clothes that don't look painted on.
So i can color it in with illustrator and have it look a lot more professionally done than it is now.

aldog

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2007
so you want someone to take the drawn image you have and just improve upon it?
Do you want to keep it along the same style you have?
And you want more of the body added with a blanket as well.

Do you want it to be vector? Or is raster okay? I ask because the color in illustrator part kind of confuses me

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
so you want someone to take the drawn image you have and just improve upon it?
Do you want to keep it along the same style you have?
And you want more of the body added with a blanket as well.

Do you want it to be vector? Or is raster okay? I ask because the color in illustrator part kind of confuses me

Well you got it mostly, i want the same style and only the line art.

aldog

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2007
only the line art, so simply black lines with blank background that you can color inside of type of thing?
do they need to be vector

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
only the line art, so simply black lines with blank background that you can color inside of type of thing?
do they need to be vector

they don't need to be vector no i can make any black lines into a vector. And want to be doing the shading and colouring because its the only part of art i link i have a shaky hand so it takes me so long to draw.

aldog

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2007
ya that's why i said i was taking a crack at it too, just so feet don't feel like they're getting stepped on.
i just had to ask all those questions to make sure that my format and technique would be okay, because i don't want to do all that work and then be told that that's not what the poster wanted

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
^_^ most certainly don't want folks arguing over who dose it, i just had a nice day you know.... my house burnt down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.