Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ish

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
UK
Just wanted to say a big thank you for answering the questions when I was deciding which dSLR to get! I've settled for the Nikon D60 and am really pleased with it. Maybe I'll change it one day if better specs come in a similar small package, or maybe I wont. I know I don't want a bigger camera and I like the way this one handles.

Anyway, I've been out in the garden and I'm impressed with the close focus available on the kit lens. Wanted to share a few pics, not because I think they're so great yet, but because I'm so pleased with the camera. I've just added the pics to my photo library and the difference in quality between these and those from my nice little p&s is noticeable. Next thing is to get this thing off auto!!

Thanks again!

Attachments

• apple blossom.jpg
    apple blossom.jpg
    953.4 KB · Views: 47
  • olive tree.jpg
    olive tree.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 48
  • judas tree blossom.jpg
    judas tree blossom.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 63
  • bluebells.jpg
    bluebells.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52

jbernie

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2005
Denver, CO
The pics look great even I haven't viewed them full size, I had a great time shooting photos in my parents garden last year, fell in love with the Canon 50mm lens as a result. Unfortunately my garden now = concrete so no excitement there.

Enjoy the new camera and feel free to share more photos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.