Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
By I downladed some themes foe my jailbroken iPod touch but it still looks the same what are summerboard themes and how do I use them once I downloaded them

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP

davidy

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2008
In Installer, select one of the hundreds of themes that you want, then touch the Install button. After it loads in, press the home button to shut down. When you come back on, the new theme will be there. Not every theme makes a major change. Many of the themes have a More Info section in their description that show what the changes will look like.

The Shift Key and punctuation keys are on your computer for a reason. Learn to use them; they make your communication more readily understandable.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I'd see the sense of urgency in perhaps using spell check. :D

And and install summerboard like someone said.

Keegman650

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2008
First, download the summerboard application on installer. Then, after you've downloaded the theme you want, open summerboard (SMBPrefs) and click on the button that says "Theme >". What my guess is that 'Default' has a checkmark for you. Just check the theme you want. Hope that works.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
haha i typed that first post on my ipod :p anyone wanna pm me with some sources for themes?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.