Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmFightSpam

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
OK,

I know this type of thread has been posted many times. So I apologize in advance. I am looking for a good, reliable, comfortable wireless mouse for my MacBook Pro (bluetooth or dongle is fine -- except none of those big dongles).

BUT, I don't want a dinky small notebook type of mouse. I would like a desktop size mouse, or at least close to it.

I have a Microsoft Notebook 5000 Bluetooth, but it is just too small for my everyday use.
(http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3312438&CatId=2391)

I was thinking the MX Revolution, but I have heard problems on Mac with it.

So then I got to thinking about the VX Revolution. It looked perfect, but I can't gauge it's size very well. I think it is bigger than the Microsoft Notebook 5000, but I am not 100% sure.

Any advice here? Or if there is a better mouse for me than the VX Revolution, I am definitely open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Whorehay

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2008
It's perfectly sized for me. Not too big like my MX500, not too small, but contoured almost perfectly to make it more comfortable than most mice out there, bigger or smaller. It definitely looks bigger than your Microsoft mouse.

xXriderXx7

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2007
Lake Elsinore, California
What problems with the MX Revolution?

I have had no problems at all with it. I use Steermouse to program it, and it works beautifully.

Ive also heard about a bluetooth version coming out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.