PDA

View Full Version : FS: 8GB Unlocked iPhone **Like New**

nomar383
May 12, 2008, 11:39 PM
So I have had my 8GB iPhone for about 4 months and it is amazing. However, I absolutely have to be on the bleeding edge :).

Price is set at $450, shipped. I know the price seems a little high, but I can and have gotten more than that on eBay for other iPhones I have sold, but would love to sell it to a forum member who can't get their hands on one as of right now. Remember that after taxes and the free case this actually a little cheaper than a new one, making the unlocked part of it free. I will ship anywhere in the world (although foreign shipping will be a little extra).

The iPhone is in perfect condition (still has original plastic on the front)

Comes with box and all accessories (box even has original plastic wrap)

Also included is a silicon case with an extra screen protector

It is unlocked and jailbroken with 1.1.4

I can return it to stock condition, leave it how it is with all the apps, or put it in a freshly unlocked condition.

I will include a restore CD in case you are not technically inclined and are worried about the iPhone software flaking on you at some point.

I will also be here on the forums if you ever need any help with it (check my postings for all the iPhones I've helped to bring back from the grave)

I have near excellent feedback on eBay (look for nomar383) and have been posting on these forums almost daily for a little while now

I would love to take payment by money order if possible (I hate PayPal), but will accept PayPal if you prefer. The phone will be shipped same day as payment with insurance and delivery confirmation. PM me for more pictures if you are interested in buying.

alecxx
May 13, 2008, 05:40 PM
i'll take it for 400$ shipped, pm me if interested in.

nomar383
May 14, 2008, 12:50 AM
Pics for the buyer, as requested: (Sorry for the quality, I tried!)

nomar383
Jun 5, 2008, 07:40 PM
I have another iPhone for sale, in pretty much the exact same physical condition shown above. It has an after market screen protector, and has NO scratches on the screen. It comes with a folio-type fake-lambskin case, and has lived in there since its purchase only 3 months ago. Fully unlocked, ships anywhere in the world. Price is set at $450 again with international shipping costing just a little more. PayPal is acceptable and item ships same day with delivery confirmation. The buyer of this thread's first phone will vouch for me as a seller if necessary. PM me if interested.

EDIT: all original accessories included, except the screen cleaner and original SIM. 8GB version again