PDA

View Full Version : how to have dual audio on an .iso

alex5
May 13, 2008, 11:06 PM
so my problem is this i want to make an iso file with dual audio. i have a ogm file that i want to put on a dvd so i can play it on my dvd player, but i also want to be able to choose the audio track. i am able to make an iso file but i don't know how to make it have dual audio. i can convert the file to avi no problem the only thing is that there are 111 other files that i need to do this with and converting them all would take a very long time.

thanks for your help

so i guess what i really want is an iso file that can switch between 2 audio tracks AND turn subtitles on and off

junior
May 14, 2008, 08:38 AM
so my problem is this i want to make an iso file with dual audio. i have a ogm file that i want to put on a dvd so i can play it on my dvd player, but i also want to be able to choose the audio track. i am able to make an iso file but i don't know how to make it have dual audio. i can convert the file to avi no problem the only thing is that there are 111 other files that i need to do this with and converting them all would take a very long time.

thanks for your help

so i guess what i really want is an iso file that can switch between 2 audio tracks AND turn subtitles on and off

As far as I know you'll have to use a DVD authoring software. Maybe it's better to ask in the digital video forum?