PDA

View Full Version : I'm gunna start charging!


Beej
May 9, 2002, 06:51 PM
I'm going to have to start charging people to put my name in their signatures! First cleo, then Backtothemac and now 3rdpath... I've created a monster!!!

...or something.

-Beej†




† ™ & © 2002.

Mr. Anderson
May 9, 2002, 07:00 PM
Hey, at least I'm doing work for people who put my name in their sig!http://www.dukestreet.com/AS/shame.gif

Don't let all the notoriety go to your head.....

So you just get up? What time is it down there?

Beej
May 9, 2002, 07:18 PM
I got up a while ago, and I'm off to Uni now. It's 10:20 am 'down here'. :p

Backtothemac
May 9, 2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Beej
I'm going to have to start charging people to put my name in their signatures! First cleo, then Backtothemac and now 3rdpath... I've created a monster!!!

...or something.

-Beej†




† ™ & © 2002.


Hey I earned it didn't I? I made you laugh right? Let me know if not and I will remove it. Maybe ;)

Mr. Anderson
May 9, 2002, 07:53 PM
It all adds character to the site. Keep it. And be a little stingy with the 'awards', make them really work for it!http://www.dukestreet.com/AS/tup.gif

jelloshotsrule
May 9, 2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Beej
I got up a while ago, and I'm off to Uni now. It's 10:20 am 'down here'. :p

ahhh, down unda!

krossfyter
May 10, 2002, 02:13 AM
id fell privliged/honored to have my name in others sigs..provided its positive or meant to be funny not mean etc. etc.


but i have to do something worht mentioning in a sig i guess.

dig it.

TiMacLover
May 10, 2002, 02:46 AM
hey whats with the smoking? and is that jodie foster?

Beej
May 10, 2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by TiMacLover
hey whats with the smoking? and is that jodie foster? No it's not Jodie Foster. And the smoking thing is to do with my whole string of 'hardcore' avatars. Hard to explain, you just had to see them.

--

I'm not saying I have anything against people using my name in their signature, I just thought I might be able to make a buck or two, kind of a $0.005 per view or something ;) Again, just a joke. :p

As for being stingy on the awards, well, I've given out two "Damn Funny" awards. One to cleo and one to mymemory.

I have no idea where Bactkothemac got the idea he was the runner up... I'm rather confused about that one. Like I've said I don't mind, but Backtothemac, could you please explain?

I also said "not listening" several times to 3rdpath, but there was no award to be had there. I see he's removed it. 3rdpath - you're welcome to put it back. I'll happily give you the 'not listening award' if you want! :D

cb911
May 10, 2002, 06:15 AM
easy Beej!! leave the charging for the bulls.
oh, you mean money charging, ok then, go for it!:D

Backtothemac
May 10, 2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Beej
No it's not Jodie Foster. And the smoking thing is to do with my whole string of 'hardcore' avatars. Hard to explain, you just had to see them.

--

I'm not saying I have anything against people using my name in their signature, I just thought I might be able to make a buck or two, kind of a $0.005 per view or something ;) Again, just a joke. :p

As for being stingy on the awards, well, I've given out two "Damn Funny" awards. One to cleo and one to mymemory.

I have no idea where Bactkothemac got the idea he was the runner up... I'm rather confused about that one. Like I've said I don't mind, but Backtothemac, could you please explain?

I also said "not listening" several times to 3rdpath, but there was no award to be had there. I see he's removed it. 3rdpath - you're welcome to put it back. I'll happily give you the 'not listening award' if you want! :D

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Backtothemac


Cleo, aren't you a lady? If not please excuse me. If you are, I love you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's almost worthy of the second ever:

"That's damn funny" award

...but not quite Pretty funny stuff, though


I thought that would qualify as a runner up. ;) Besides just being behind Cleo in anything is a good thing :p :D ;)

Beej
May 10, 2002, 08:53 AM
Oh right! Sorry man, I totally forgot about that! :) I'm getting old... my memory is going... ;)

Yeah, that qualifies for a runner up :)

Mr. Anderson
May 10, 2002, 09:01 AM
Hardcore Pawn, hmmhttp://www.dukestreet.com/AS/hmm.gif

Not bad, black is definitely better than white, but I'm not sure I like it as much as the corn. Great theme you've got, though. But you're running out of possibilities, of the top of my head...

Lawn
Drawn
Shawn
Vahn (as in the actor, Vince)
Gone (that would be tough)

Backtothemac
May 10, 2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Beej
Oh right! Sorry man, I totally forgot about that! :) I'm getting old... my memory is going... ;)

Yeah, that qualifies for a runner up :)

LOL. Hey, tell me about getting old. It's like you hit 30 and your body says, well that was fun excuse me while I go to ******. Oh, any don't worry, your check is in the mail.

mcrain
May 10, 2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Beej
my memory is going... ;)

He's leaving Venezuela? Good for him. It's pretty tough down there from what he says.

3rdpath
May 10, 2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Beej


I also said "not listening" several times to 3rdpath, but there was no award to be had there. I see he's removed it. 3rdpath - you're welcome to put it back. I'll happily give you the 'not listening award' if you want! :D

and thus, with a royal command it was restored. and there was peace throughout the land once again.:)



thanks and i'll not give away any more plotlines.....