Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Qwest905

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
i've noticed quite a few people posting shoe pickups ...so i'd like to see if there are any other sneaker heads in here.....this is my collection....i've sold some and added others to it...it's just my most recent picture collection
l_377778fbbb906fa76f6cca31fd8e03db.jpg

Mack1N

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2007
nice air jordan 5s you got there. i would take pictures of my collection..but i have no camera or the time to sort it all out and take pictures of it. maybe one day i will post up my shoe collection.

mmark

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2008
looks like you're pretty new.
too lazy to link but you can check my stats at iss.

Emulsion

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
I don't know whats worse, the fact that we have a shoe thread, or that you took that much time photographing all of those shoes.

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
I don't know if I can be bothered to take a picture of all two of them (yes, one for each foot).

alFR

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2006
Lordy. I have one brown pair of shoes, two black pairs of shoes (one smart and one for work), one pair of walking/general wear trainers, a pair of running shoes, a pair of cycling shoes and a pair of winter cycling boots. Why would you need any more? I hardly even wear the brown shoes as it is.... :confused:

Still, each to their own I suppose. :)

sparkyms

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2007
Southampton UK
These are the shoes I rotate regularly.

Court Force Hi
Court Tradition
2004 Terminator
Old Love/New Love

I've some other Air Jordon One "Re-Retro" (I think) and some SB/6.0s that I don't wear anymore.

I obviously don't wear the cat, she just won't move..
IMG_0138.jpg

Wordy Dirts

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2007
Seattle, WA
i've noticed quite a few people posting shoe pickups ...so i'd like to see if there are any other sneaker heads in here.....this is my collection....i've sold some and added others to it...it's just my most recent picture collection
[snip]

You must be a NTer....:D

Nice Nike Air Structure Triax 91s, I've been looking for the blue/black color-way you have forever but can't find them in 14.../sob

Qwest905

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
lol
not on nike talk

but i am on

hypebeast.com
superfuture.com
and
iss.com

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Here's mine from last year's "Post your Shoe Collection" thread. Sad to say that I have more pairs than I did then. I have thought about getting rid of a significant number of them, though.

shoes.jpg

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
What's worse is THIS THREAD.

Love the atmos, Supreme Blazers, and Visvims.

You have a problem with collectors? If you do, you are in the wrong club. A good number of us are a bit OCD. We like to break things down, clean it up and put it in order. We like to look things over and find patterns. Some of us clean, some collect, some catalogue and database. Deal with it.

Reactions: frappedia

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
These are the shoes I rotate regularly.

Court Force Hi
Court Tradition
2004 Terminator
Old Love/New Love

I've some other Air Jordon One "Re-Retro" (I think) and some SB/6.0s that I don't wear anymore.

I obviously don't wear the cat, she just won't move..
[snip]

I love the cat. :p

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
What is odd is the OP doesn't have any dress shoes.
I dig the lower left hand corner Vans (they look like vans) and the brown pair that look similar but brown suede. As a female I own two pairs of brown, two pairs of black (dress shoes), 2 pairs of vans, 2 pairs of rocket dog (brown & black) and two pairs of rainbow sandals (brown & black). Oh and because I live in Orange County I own a pair of trendy brown ugg boots.

bc008

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2007
Michigan
seeing as i am 14 and still growing, having more than 2 or 3 pairs at a time isnt really needed.

Attachments

• Shoes_iAEC1054578.jpg
    Shoes_iAEC1054578.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,397
  • Shoes_iAEC1062133.jpg
    Shoes_iAEC1062133.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3,407

Nabooly

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
Gosh, i could never see myself having the same shoe in different colors.

waynesun

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2006
There are sneakerheads at MR?!

Amazing.. I don't own any impressive array of kicks, but I have a pretty close relative who is huge in the sneaker game. He's using my house as a 'warehouse'.. so I do have a room full of AJ1's, Dunks, and Air Maxes next door! (if that even counts)

I should be getting some SBTG Dunks and white Supreme Dunks sometime soon.. will post when that happens :p

EmiLy™

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2008
Toronto
There are sneakerheads at MR?!

Amazing.. I don't own any impressive array of kicks, but I have a pretty close relative who is huge in the sneaker game. He's using my house as a 'warehouse'.. so I do have a room full of AJ1's, Dunks, and Air Maxes next door! (if that even counts)

I should be getting some SBTG Dunks and white Supreme Dunks sometime soon.. will post when that happens :p

SBTGs.. nice.
Still looking for those in my size. 6! PM me! :D
Well my sneakers aren't amazing, SBs, Vans & some Forces.
Nice BMPs.. love the new loves :D

ISSer here.

Qwest905

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
What is odd is the OP doesn't have any dress shoes.
I dig the lower left hand corner Vans (they look like vans) and the brown pair that look similar but brown suede. As a female I own two pairs of brown, two pairs of black (dress shoes), 2 pairs of vans, 2 pairs of rocket dog (brown & black) and two pairs of rainbow sandals (brown & black). Oh and because I live in Orange County I own a pair of trendy brown ugg boots.

actually i have quite a bit of dress shoes..i actually have even more than what i posted

i have a bunch of steve madden, aldo, and lacoste shoes....
just never bothered taking pics of those

EmiLy™;5528981 said:
SBTGs.. nice.
Still looking for those in my size. 6! PM me! :D
Well my sneakers aren't amazing, SBs, Vans & some Forces.
Nice BMPs.. love the new loves :D

ISSer here.

nice another toronto macbook/sneaker lover

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I have like 4 pairs of shoes: formal shoes, runners, a really old pair of creme-coloured Pumas that are now dark grey/brown, and a pair of Onitsuka Tigers that suck ass and aren't comfy (I don't wear them).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.