PDA

View Full Version : (SOLD)8G iphone for sale..Great price, Great deal

Jshwon
May 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
I am selling my 8g iphone which was purchased in Nov. 07. Phone has NOT been unlocked or jailbroken and is running the latest firmware 1.1.4. The chrome bezel has been refinished in brushed aluminum (to reduce scratches) and looks great. Will be shipped with box and everything that comes in it. Also including a black rubber "incase" sleeve (retail $20).

Price: $275 shipped
Payment: Non credit card paypal. Phone will be shipped once payment has been verified.

Will be posting pics soon.

Warbrain
May 20, 2008, 11:07 AM
Will be posting pics soon.

Can't wait for the pictures. I'm interested.

chosenwolf
May 20, 2008, 11:08 AM
Do you have pictures? Curious about the refinish! How much did it cost you to do?

Jshwon
May 20, 2008, 12:45 PM
Do you have pictures? Curious about the refinish! How much did it cost you to do?

I'll be posting the pictures later on tonight. I'm currently at work and don't have access to them. As regards the finish I did it myself and it really helps. As you know the chrome scratches extremely easy.

Jshwon
May 20, 2008, 06:29 PM
Here are the pictures of the phone. Tried to get take them as best as I could with the camera I have.

Jshwon
May 20, 2008, 06:39 PM
Here are a couple more I tried to take to show the bezel finish. There is no coating involved just sand paper and electrical tape. Here is the thread about the process: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=332434&highlight=brushed+aluminum

There is one tiny, tiny, and I emphasize TINY nick on the back that I couldn't get to come out in the pics. But trust me it is TINY! Just full disclosure.

Nichod
May 20, 2008, 09:39 PM
I'm interested. How is the battery life?

Jshwon
May 21, 2008, 10:32 AM
Battery life is good. There is a sale pending. If things change I will PM those that showed interest by the order I was contacted.

Jshwon
May 21, 2008, 09:10 PM
Phone has been sold. Thanks for the interest.