Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rooey

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Did anyone else notice Sony Pictures and a number of their titles appeared briefly on the UK ITMS last night?

It wasn't possible to purchase them, but they were clearly listed.

Were they just listed on the wrong store? Or is Sony Pictures coming to ITMS UK?

nebsta

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2007
Australia
Did anyone else notice Sony Pictures and a number of their titles appeared briefly on the UK ITMS last night?

It wasn't possible to purchase them, but they were clearly listed.

Were they just listed on the wrong store? Or is Sony Pictures coming to ITMS UK?

Ive just noticed that Sony Pictures and Fox are just being added to the UK store now.

northy124

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2007
No this is Fox Classic so you won't get The Simpsons or Family Guy, The Simpsons isn't even on the US store so it is unlikely to come over here first, Family Guy airs on FX (Not BBC 3 they air the old ones) so when FX (Or 20th Century Fox Television) comes on to iTunes we have a chance with Family Guy & American Dad (Even though 20th Century Fox Television made/owns the rights to The Simpsons we won't see them in iTunes for a long time).

Stuipdboy1000

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Yeah, I noticed this too. When the store was updated they had 23 episodes of 'The Larry Sanders Show' and there must have been a glitch as i managed to buy all episodes for £1.89 and now they are charging £34.27. What a steal.

Rooey

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Ive just noticed that Sony Pictures and Fox are just being added to the UK store now.

interesting... I don't see Fox - and from what I can tell, all they've done is added a "Spiderman" cartoon and moved the other shows around a bit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.