PDA

View Full Version : ...and the next

Beej
May 10, 2002, 08:59 AM
Well it just felt too weird having a picture of a 15 year old girl next to every one of my posts. I couldn't hack it any more, so I've changed my avatar again.

I hope you are all suitably impressed (and humored).

Bonus points go to anyone who can tell where I got the chess piece from. I don't want to give away too big a hint, but it's kind of related...

And you'll have to wait another 10 hours to know if you're right or not, cuz I'm off to bed! (Mmm, sleep!)

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 09:04 AM
hey....what's wrong with 15 year olds? :rolleyes:

ok...so that is true...but a pawn...ha ha ha!!!

once again Beej is holding true to his series....what is the name of it again?

the lung cancer society series??? :p :D

Macmaniac
May 10, 2002, 09:04 AM
That is a very interesting Avatar. I sense a reoccuring theme...... Nice job I think

Beej
May 10, 2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
That is a very interesting Avatar. I sense a reoccuring theme...... Nice job I think Thanks... I think... :rolleyes:

Rower_CPU
May 10, 2002, 09:13 AM
Looks like it's from OS X's Chess.app...but I could be mistaken.

Beej
May 10, 2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Looks like it's from OS X's Chess.app...but I could be mistaken. Bzzzzz! WRONG! Try again, dumbass! :D

Sorry, I knew someone would say that, and I was all prepared for it with a good old South Park quote. No offense intended. :p

mac15
May 11, 2002, 04:39 AM
Bej you reckon you could make me one.....
so we could become part of a smoking aussie alliance:D

Email me and let me know

mmmdreg
May 11, 2002, 04:47 AM
chessmaster x000?

cb911
May 11, 2002, 05:33 AM
is it from a chess website?

Beej
May 11, 2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by mmmdreg
chessmaster x000? No, too obvious...

Since it seems that no one will get it I'll tell ya. It's a chess piece from the animated Pixar short Geri's Game (http://www.pixar.com/shorts/gg/index.html). Ha, like anyone would have ever guessed that...