Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

help!!!!!

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2008
Hey,
I am making a background for my MBP and I want to make it of pictures of me and my friends. What I want to do it remove the background of the pictures and make a collage with the parts i want. Is there anyway I can do this without photoshop?

help!!!!!

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2008
im sorry but i am such a noob at Page. Is instant alpha in iwork 06? or in just 08? where can i find it? and what do i do with it?

help!!!!!

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2008
ok, i found that. But is there anyway I can get an eraser tool like the one in photoshop without photoshop?

speakerwizard

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2006
London
preview also has a mask / cut tool now as well under select (tool bar) > lasso or instant alpha, simple and free you can free transform the dimentions after copy and paste (like on a different level in photoshop) or flip it

Xeem

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2005
Minnesota
Seashore is sort of a lightweight Photoshop, and it's free. I think it's GIMP-based, but unlike GIMP it is totally OS X native. It doesn't have all the features of Photoshop, but it definitely can handle some erasing and piecing-together of pics.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.