Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
I'm going Warped Tour this summer and the band I'm going to see (Angels & Airwaves) wants us to make huge white flags so they can see us in the crowd. I wanted to know if any of you can blow this image up for me. it doesn't matter if it gets distorted cuz i'm gonna be stenciling it onto "iron on" fabric. Anyway, please make it as large as you can get it - preferably 2 or 3 feet across.

Here's a link to the Image...

Thank you so so so much for doing this for me. :)

Prof.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
I did it in Preview (Tools - adjust size), bit fuzzy.

Anyway this should be 3 foot wide.

Attachments

• ie4751.png
    ie4751.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 145

web_god61

macrumors regular
May 14, 2004
If anyone ever has a similar problem, vectormagic.com, it works quite well. It will vectorized almost any image, its about $2.50 per image or $5 for unlimited.

brasseale

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2008
Be careful at kinkos, they are pretty much as useless as it gets to image printing. Their large format printing usually runs about 8-10 bucks per SQUARE foot...keep that in mind. There is a great tool called rasterbator that scales up any image to super large format using individual sheets of paper (8.5x11) which is much cheaper to print if you wanted to go that route.

heehee

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2006
Same country as Santa Claus
If you are printing black and white, look up large format CAD plotting/printing in your area. They are fairly cheap, less than $1.00/sq ft. and can be done pretty much instantly if they are not busy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.