PDA

View Full Version : FA: 4GB iPhone, unlocked, free case & screen protector

r6girl
May 26, 2008, 10:52 AM
FA: 4GB iPhone, unlocked, free case & screen protector

I bought this refurbished iPhone from AT&T in March. I had wanted a 2nd iPhone to jailbreak and unlock to see what all the fuss was about, but I still end up using my locked, un-jailbroken 8GB more often anyway (and I want the funds for the 3G iPhone and/or to help purchase a MacBook Air). So, the 4GB is up for auction with worldwide shipping to PayPal confirmed addresses only.

It is in excellent condition and I am including a free Incase Protective cover that has hardly been used, and an anti-glare screen protector (already installed on the iPhone). All accessories are included (OEM headphones, dock, USB cable, and AC adapter) and are unused and still factory-wrapped. It has been unlocked and jailbroken using ZiPhone. All content has been wiped, and no SIM card is provided.

eBay auction is here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290233692614), pics are attached. Full-resolution pics available upon request. 100% positive feedback on eBay, member since 2000.

alecxx
May 26, 2008, 11:03 AM
only FA or even FS?
In the last case, how much r u willing to get 4 your iphone?

r6girl
May 26, 2008, 11:12 AM
only FA or even FS?
In the last case, how much r u willing to get 4 your iphone?

for auction only for the moment - i admit that i put it up on ebay first rather than posting it here for sale because i want to get as much as possible for it and the best prices seem to come from ebay. i will hear offers via PM if there's anyone who doesn't want to go through the hassle of an auction...

xboxer75010
May 26, 2008, 11:20 AM
Non-paying bidders will receive negative feedback.

Just a FIY but sellers can no longer leave neg. feedback for buyers anymore, part of the reason that I hate Ebay!!!

r6girl
May 26, 2008, 11:27 AM
Just a FIY but sellers can no longer leave neg. feedback for buyers anymore, part of the reason that I hate Ebay!!!

shoot - i forgot about that. i took that text from a previous auction i wrote before they put that rule in place... :(