PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Sweet

zim
Nov 25, 2003, 09:37 PM
So I was going through the 'Just Added' section and came across Matthew Sweet's song "Girlfriend." I was just about to add it when I stopped and saw listed under artist, Matthew Sweet & *NSYNC, huh? I use to have this album, way back, I don't even remember NSYNC existing back in 1991, someone please tell me that this is an error.... Matthew Sweet is one of those artist that just does not fit into my collection, so I thought I would ITMS him, but NSYNC? no no no, can't bring myself to buy something that has their name attached to it, sounds silly but.. well... it is just how it is.

<edit>
Just noticed there is a Recent Song Comments section... oops, please forgive me.
</edit>

polyesterlester
Nov 26, 2003, 05:37 AM
Don't worry, *NSYNC didn't record with him on this song. All vocals were done by Matthew Sweet. Must be a problem on iTMS.

zim
Nov 26, 2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by polyesterlester
Don't worry, *NSYNC didn't record with him on this song. All vocals were done by Matthew Sweet. Must be a problem on iTMS.

Thanks for the reply, I guess I can always eidt the artist name once i have it =) I did read that Matthew Sweet was working with, Hanson, why oh why Hanson.... oh well.

rickvanr
Nov 26, 2003, 11:49 AM
i just heard about matthew sweet the other night
he's awesome, they featured his song "I've been waiting" on the last episode of scrubs (great show)

If you like matthew sweet, check out Howie Day... hes just fantastic!

polyesterlester
Nov 26, 2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by zim
Thanks for the reply, I guess I can always eidt the artist name once i have it =) I did read that Matthew Sweet was working with, Hanson, why oh why Hanson.... oh well.

Ha ha, I'm somewhat of a music snob, but that didn't stop my band from performing a folk version of MMMBop in the IKEA parking garage ;-)