PDA

View Full Version : Macs & Pie Throwing

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 05:31 PM
Damn! Damn! Damn!!! :mad:

I had to leave work early to write a paper for tonite...and I missed all of the fun!!

so with this thread....I am declaring a free-for-all pie fight!!! :D :eek: :p

(eyelikeart grabs a chocolate cream pie...looks around....sets his sights on mischief....looking like he's up to something....without hesitation...WHAP!!!)

mischief
May 10, 2002, 05:37 PM
I really shouldn't leave those lying around.....

(Whips a cover from a nearby banquet table......... hundreds of pies arranged by type all laid out glisten with syrupy menace)

*huge evil grin*

(Mischief dissappears into a secret passage and heads for the hills!!!)

3rdpath
May 10, 2002, 05:49 PM
without a doubt it was one of the all-time funniest improvs i've witnessed.

and you guys threw it down so quickly. i salute you both and will woodshed before i enter the fray....on second thought, i'm not worthy.

Ensign Paris
May 10, 2002, 05:50 PM
Ensign picks up his modified G4 Pie Throwing machine and starts to launch 100 gigapies per minute!

menoinjun
May 10, 2002, 05:52 PM
I'll douse everone with an avatar (especially those over 1000 posts) with the really disgusting redi-whip LITE crap because I am insanely jealous.

Take that.

-Pete

mischief
May 10, 2002, 05:57 PM
Two quick throws and ptrauber is knocked into Paris' line of fire.

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 05:58 PM
as eyelikeart ducks for cover from ensign's retro-fitted G4 pie hurler...he passes by the table of pies....

quickly he grabs 2....under the table anxiously awaiting a clear shot....

:eek: what's this?? ensign's G4 has jammed....thus rendering him powerless...

eyelikeart quickly bursts out from under the table and full speed ahead towards ensign...

simultaneously clocking ensign with coconut cream & lemon merangue...

a small victory for eyelikeart.... :D

he quickly dashes away as ensign wipes the cream away from his brow...

mischief
May 10, 2002, 06:10 PM
SPLAT!!! A Twinkie splatters up the back of Eye's head and mischief steps back into the shadows with his Twinkie Rifle.

Coup is now even.:p

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 06:14 PM
Am I the only one detecting the undercurrent of homosexual tension in this thread?

mischief
May 10, 2002, 06:16 PM
you want some????:D :eek: :confused: :p :cool:

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by tfaz1
Am I the only one detecting the undercurrent of homosexual tension in this thread?

without even trying to be sneaky about...eyelikeart, with a smirk on his face, walks up to tfaz....SPLAT!!!

right in the face....point blank...

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 06:21 PM
I'll thankfully pass on cream all over my face... :(

...but "Live and let live," I always say. ;)

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

without even trying to be sneaky about...eyelikeart, with a smirk on his face, walks up to tfaz....SPLAT!!!

right in the face....point blank...

ugh... Even against my better intentions, I'm caught in the fray. I guess the saying is true:

"Some are born great, some obtain greatness, and others have pie thrust upon them..."

mischief
May 10, 2002, 06:26 PM
a seltzer shot blows away tfaz's disgruntled look and most of the pie filling.

Yawanna baloon animal kid?:D ;)

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 06:37 PM
...tfaz holds a while, taking in all the humiliation... - ...slowly, he begins taking something out of his pocket...

...Eyelikeart & Mischeif look with horror as they see a shiny, silver plated object emerge...

"GUN!!!", someone yells. ...everyone ducks for cover from this psycho pushed over the edge...

...some time passes... "What's he doing up there??"

...the brave Mischeif lookes over the tabletop...

"What's he doing!?!? What's he doing?!?!?"

...tfaz seems to be writing on a PDA, but it's a little bigger than your average PDA... Could it be? It is!! ...he's got an iWalk!

It's REAL!!! Oh GOD! The humanity!

...everyone puts down their pies to come over and have a look...

menoinjun
May 10, 2002, 06:40 PM
...and then tfaz1 wakes up to realize that it's actually an iPaq!!!

Seeing this, everyone becomes enraged and focuses all efforts on destroying that device and the one who came in with it.

ptrauber yells "EAT THIS!" as he hurls a banana cream in tfaz1's direction.

-Pete

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 06:43 PM
...everyone gathers around...

Oooh! Ahh! ...lustfull glances all around. Eyelikeart and Mischeif are hypnotized...

...all of a sudden tfaz is nowhere to be seen, leaving the iWalk in the unsuspecting hands of Mischeif... Why would he leave this?

...without warning the iWalk explodes with a storm of creemy goodness covering all who surround...

...a evil, menacing laugh is heard scampering down the hallway...:D

menoinjun
May 10, 2002, 06:43 PM
ahh yes...yet another exploding Spymac hoax...very clever

-Pete

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 06:47 PM
Just a little device I had Q put together before my last mission. I never thought it was very useful... until today. ;)

mischief
May 10, 2002, 06:51 PM
(There is a distant thump and merengue splatters out of the hall tfaz ran down.)

Pie Mine........:D

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 06:54 PM
...beaten but not down, tfaz escapes in his EvacuPod...

You haven't seen the last of me Mischeif... You'll pay for this one day!! Yooooou wiiillll PAAAAAY!!!!!

Mr. Anderson
May 10, 2002, 06:56 PM
Standing off to one corner in his PhazeSuit, which renders him invisible and untouchable, Dukestreet watches all the madness and just shakes his head.

mischief
May 10, 2002, 07:01 PM
Mischief whips out his Mitsubishi Soviet Scalar radio transmitter and Dukestreet's protective field begins playing "the merrygoround broke down".
A good caliope version recorded in THX.:D

Mr. Anderson
May 10, 2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by mischief
Mischief whips out his Mitsubishi Soviet Scalar radio transmitter and Dukestreet's protective field begins playing "the merrygoround broke down".
A good caliope version recorded in THX.:D

A quick adjustment, and Dukestreet sets up a modulating frequency for the PhazeSuit based on a sequence of very large prime numbers divided by even larger prime numbers. Not even a QuadG5 would be capable of divining the sequence given a year of processing, silence, aaahh.

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 07:09 PM
...Dukestreet remains, thinking he is safe from harm...

...but somewhere deep in Old Town, pie probe droids have been deployed...

...even now they scour the banks of the Potomic, the place once known as the "Small Mall," and dart in and out of the Metro seeking their target...

Muahahahaha!

mischief
May 10, 2002, 07:10 PM
Mischief jacks the radio into his skull, bringing it online with the implanted Pocket-Universe Fractal Liquid Crystal Computer's SCQUID I/O port.

The Caliope returns...........

Mr. Anderson
May 10, 2002, 07:13 PM
Obviously with GPS guidance systems malfunctioning, the 'small mall' over in Clarendon (10 miles away from Old Town) has patrons running for cover, dodging flying pie probe droids.

Dukestreet moves into orbit to get a better view and silence.

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 07:15 PM
(taking a step outside of the fantasy-world)

...I guess you haven't lived in OT that long. The Small Mall was a fixture of downtown when I used to live there. Across the street from Landini Brother's, I think it's got a Discovery Store or something there now.

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 07:17 PM
eyelikeart...as he's watching the mayhem unfold...goes for his ankle....he's got backup moonpies waiting for an emergency situation...

quickly he hurls one at tfaz while he's not looking....POP!!! right in the head....tfaz falls down from the startling attack...

as dukestreet turns upon hearing the noise...BAM!!! right in the kisser!!!!

eyelikeart see his window of opportunity and runs past both as they are recovering from the attacks...

passing the pie table....eyelikeart grabs another chocolate cream and the can of whipped topping... :D

menoinjun
May 10, 2002, 07:22 PM
and while having a quick snack at the table, ptrauber sticks out his foot and eye falls face first into the pie he just grabbed. Oh the horror!

then like a crazed pie throwing maniac...ptrauber starts to whip key lime iBook-looking pies all over the place...

-Pete

Mr. Anderson
May 10, 2002, 07:26 PM
(taking a step outside of the fantasy-world)

...I guess you haven't lived in OT that long. The Small Mall was a fixture of downtown when I used to live there. Across the street from Landini Brother's, I think it's got a Discovery Store or something there now.

Ah, that small mall, I thought you were picking up on a previous thread where I was talking to JelloShotsRule about the new small upscale mall over in Clarendon where the new Apple Store is.

Yeah, that mall has been replaced by a group of 3 stores, one of which is the Discovery Store. I've been here for 9 years, so long enough to see changes.

When were you here? Where abouts did you live?

Back to the thread:

Eye, seeing dukestreets hologram projected from orbit, doesn't realize his mistake, thinks he's made a hit.

Dukestreet, still out of phase and invisible, in serene silence, takes in the breathtaking view and sips a glass of Zinfindel. Aahhhhhhhhh.....

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 07:28 PM
it appears as if eyelikeart is eating the chocolate pie....

ptrauber looking confused :confused:...just stares in awe as eye put's it away...

then eyelikeart uses the empty shell as a hat....he stands up on the pie table...

with the whipped topping can in hand....he douses ptrauber with whipped cream...

ptrauber tries to run away but slips and falls in the whipped cream on the floor...

quickly eyelikeart grabs another chocolate....he dumps it right on pete's head as he's trying to get up...

eyelikeart runs for cover... :D

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet

Yeah, that mall has been replaced by a group of 3 stores, one of which is the Discovery Store. I've been here for 9 years, so long enough to see changes.

When were you here? Where abouts did you live?

I was born in Old Town (circa 1977) and lived there for 10 years. I used to live on (none other than...) Duke St. My parents are DRI (Development Rescoruces Inc). You might have seen their blue & white signs on office buildings or construction sites around Alexandria. Now they are based in DC.

Mr. Anderson
May 10, 2002, 07:40 PM
I was born in Old Town (circa 1977) and lived there for 10 years. I used to live on (none other than...) Duke St.

Which block, I used to live at 1111 Duke, right at the corner of Henry (RT1 S. and Duke) A little noisy, but a great location. Right across the street used to be an empty lot - owned by the one of the railsystems - now its all houses. Very strange watching it go up right in front of you.

Now I'm on S. St. Asaph, much nicer and quieter.

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 07:43 PM
it appears that the pie fight has seized...

eyelikeart whips the remaining cream from himself...

gives duke a nod...ptrauber a firm hand shake....

and runs to tfaz to give him a hug...he he he :eek: :D

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 07:50 PM
Which block, I used to live at 1111 Duke, right at the corner of Henry (RT1 S. and Duke)

Oops... Spoke too soon. Funny how memory works sometimes. After reviewing a map, I remembered that I lived on Lee near Queen St. (two blocks from King).

There used to be a parking lot across the street from us that has developed into housing. When I was there we could see the river. There was also a great sandwich shop just down Lee a bit. I ate there free a lot. Family friends.

blackpeter
May 10, 2002, 07:58 PM
it appears that the pie fight has seized...
and runs to tfaz to give him a hug...he he he :eek: :D

...not to be outdone and sensing that Eyelikeart is only playing on tfaz's obvious homophobia, tfaz cops a feel and slips Eye the tounge... ;)

(Homer style) "mmm... forbidden fruit."

Beej
May 10, 2002, 08:40 PM
Not happy Jan! I've been left out of this thread because I've been, you know, sleeping and all... so...

SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!! SPLAT!!!

HA! Got you all! Cost me a fortune in cream pies, but oh well, it was worth it! :D:D:D:D

eyelikeart
May 10, 2002, 09:46 PM

...not to be outdone and sensing that Eyelikeart is only playing on tfaz's obvious homophobia, tfaz cops a feel and slips Eye the tounge... ;)

(Homer style) "mmm... forbidden fruit."

ooh la la... ;)

it's nothing to be ashamed about...my ex-girlfriend used to tell me all the time I am homophoebic....I don't think it's completely the case...

I did used to get weirded out whenever a guy would check me out....nowadays I try to show off if I notice...I couldn't give a *****...

I know where I like to lay the pipe....and that's all that matters... ;)

Beej
May 10, 2002, 09:55 PM
I know where I like to lay the pipe....and that's all that matters... ;) LOL :D I'm with you there, so to speak... ;)

menoinjun
May 10, 2002, 10:12 PM
We're done with the fight? Hell no!! Where are the chicks in bikinis? Every true whipped cream and pie fight has to have girls in bikinis!!

ptrauber leaves temporarily to get a few from his harem...I uhh, might not be back all that soon! ;)

-Pete

Rower_CPU
May 10, 2002, 10:26 PM
...goes for his ankle....he's got backup moonpies waiting for an emergency situation...

Wait...
...ankle...moon......ankle...moon.........ankle...moon...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Rower_CPU falls down on the ground, rolling around in the remnants of pie crust, whipped cream, laughing hysterically, tears streaming from his eyes...

Mr. Anderson
May 10, 2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by ptrauber
We're done with the fight? Hell no!! Where are the chicks in bikinis? Every true whipped cream and pie fight has to have girls in bikinis!!

I thought that was pillow fights? Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Just for the record, I've not flung a pie, I don't ever intend to, I'm just going to sick back a watch. Call me the observer, just don't make a foul...

Beej
May 10, 2002, 10:59 PM
Just for the record, I've not flung a pie, I don't ever intend to, I'm just going to sick back a watch. Call me the observer, just don't make a foul... It's ok duke, they're not real pies. No one will get hurt! :p

menoinjun
May 11, 2002, 12:46 AM
owww!! dammit beej! that last one hurt! never mind the fact that i'm drunk so, not much actually hurts right now...

-Pete

j763
May 11, 2002, 01:28 AM
Just when everyone thought the pie fight was over...

Oh look, who's that coming around the corner??

Oh, it's our friend Bill Gates looking like a million dollars in his brand new suit...

Rower_CPU
May 11, 2002, 01:41 AM
Rower_CPU stops laughing long enough to wipe the tears from his eyes. He can just barely discern the geeky figure who has stepped unknowingly into the scene of the recent pie battle. Rower stands up, brushes the whipped cream and pie crust from his clothes, still laughing softly to himself, and then looks again at the bewildered figure before him.

Sudden recognition dawning on him, Rower quickly glances around for a weapon: a pie, a torte, a custard, a flan...anything. Alas, the last volley by Beej has drained the SPLAT reserve of all standard issue ordnance.

Rower reaches into his pocket, hoping to find another Cherry Grenade, but comes up with only a handful of whipped cream left over from his laughing fit. he draws his hand back to throw, but then pauses at the sheer inadequacy of the act.

"Not enough," he mutters under his breath.

Rower lowers his hand, turns and walks slowly away, shoulders slumped, head down, sobbing quietly.

eyelikeart
May 11, 2002, 04:14 AM
eyelikeart shows back up on the scene...

only this time he has a serious "u talkin' to me?!" look in his eyes...

Bill's looking intimidated...he's scared...

eyelikeart runs up....clocks in right in the mouth...Bill goes down....

eyelikeart looks to Rower....who's attempting to walk away...

but like a true patriot....he gets the message....runs to the pie table....

what will he do??? :confused: :D ;)

Rower_CPU
May 11, 2002, 01:34 PM
Rower_CPU hears the scuffle behind him and turns around, curious as to what is happening. He sees eyelikeart standing over Gates, who is laying prone on the ground. Eye' and Rower make eye contact and nod knowingly at each other.

Rower peruses the scene once again, hoping he missed something with his first inspection. Out of the corner of his eye he catches a glint of metal, a reflection. He looks more closely and is surprised to discover the G4 Pie Throwing machine that Ensign dropped after the initial attack, buried under a pile of whipped cream and pie crust fragments.

Rower walks over to the device, picks it up and shakes the gooey debris from its case. He then turns back towards Gates, who now is on his knees with a very confused look on his face. Rower levels the G4 at him, with a wide smile slowly spreading on his face.

"This should have been done a long time ago, Gates," said Rower_CPU. "This is for all those years of Windows you ****************!"

Comprehension dawns on Gates' face that he is in serious trouble. He holds his hands in front of him in a pleading gesture, but to no avail. Rower has no mercy for this man. He pulls the trigger and watches in wonderment as Gates in engulfed in pies at a rate of 100 gigasplats per second.

After one minute, Rower lets off the trigger, and surveys the scene once more. There is now just a pile of whipped cream and pie crust, looking very much like some sort of snow covered peak, where Gates was last seen. A hand protrudes from the masses, twitching, grasping at the air. It slowly ceases its movements until it stops completely, hanging limply at the wrist. Rower_CPU walks over to where eyelikeart has been standing, watching in amazement.

"So, who's next?" Rower asks with a vicious smile on his face. "Ballmer?"

Eye' smiles back and they walk off in search of the worlds sweatiest, most ape-like CEO.

eyelikeart
May 11, 2002, 11:48 PM
that was the best ending to the pie fight!!!

absolutely beautiful....BRAVO!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Rower_CPU
May 12, 2002, 01:17 AM
Thank you very much! :D

I "aim" to please. ;)

Now, who wants to take me up on my suggestion of getting Ballmer?

eyelikeart
May 12, 2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Thank you very much! :D

I "aim" to please. ;)

Now, who wants to take me up on my suggestion of getting Ballmer?

ha ha ha....that was corny... :D

I say let's start a list of victims....whos's with me? :eek:

Rower_CPU
May 12, 2002, 12:54 PM
ha ha ha....that was corny... :D

I say let's start a list of victims....whos's with me? :eek:

We kinda had one going over here:
http://www.macrumors.com/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=4351