PDA

View Full Version : Feeler iPhone 8GB with Accesories

berkleeboy210
May 28, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hi Guys,

I'll probably put my iPhone up for sale sometime soon in prep for iPhone 2.0

The Phone is 2 months old. I will include an Incase case w/ beltclip it's on of the velcro ones. and a pair of V-Moda Vibe Duo Headphones with the Call/Answer Button.

iPhone is immaculate. and includes all original accesories, and the box.

uicandrew
May 28, 2008, 07:13 PM
would you want to trade for a mint 16gb ipod touch (with invisibleshield) and all accessories, including box and unused apple headphones?

berkleeboy210
May 28, 2008, 07:28 PM
As you can see from my original post, I'm only selling for a new phone.

r6girl
May 28, 2008, 08:50 PM
if you're looking to make the most money and are willing to unlock it and possibly sell it to a buyer outside of the u.s., you could get $450 to $500 for it on ebay (even without the extra accessories), based on a few auctions i've been watching just to see what the market is like...

berkleeboy210
May 28, 2008, 08:54 PM
Yea, that's what I'm leaning towards. I'd prefer to stay within the US for shipping though. Maybe furthest I'll allow is Canada but I've been scammed too many times.

So possibly upwards of $600 with accessories and unlocked you think?

bamaworks
May 28, 2008, 09:14 PM
Yea, that's what I'm leaning towards. I'd prefer to stay within the US for shipping though. Maybe furthest I'll allow is Canada but I've been scammed too many times.

Maybe if you're ridiculously lucky on ebay you could get that, but I doubt anything over $425 WITH accessories is really pushing your luck on MR. Everyone here knows how to unlock, etc.

Btw, how much are you wanting for your macbook (what are the specs?)

berkleeboy210
May 28, 2008, 09:28 PM
I actually have the MB on eBay and it's already up to over $400 and i started at .99 yesterday and i still got a week left. So I think I'm gunna keep that up on eBay and let the auction run.

I have another post a few posts down with the specs if your interested your more than welcome to bid.

taylorwilsdon
May 28, 2008, 09:29 PM

Absolutely not.

alecxx
May 29, 2008, 01:53 AM
i took one off ebay last week for 355....direct offer from the seller...

r6girl
May 29, 2008, 08:25 AM

i don't think accessories actually add too much to the end value - i'd say throw them in only if you don't mind essentially "giving them away" with the iphone. at the very least, i'd suggest you keep the v-moda's since they should work with the 3G iphone.

i was referring to this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180246835353&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008)auction and this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140234981201&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004)one (hope the links work since these auctions have ended).

i think unlocking will be a necessity to get a good price.