May 11, 2002, 05:36 AM
Hey beej check the new avatar
No offence but smoking is bad for you:D
hahahahahahahahah cough cough cough
:D :D

Beej
May 11, 2002, 05:43 AM
LOL :D

Beleive it or not, I was actually going to use a very similar avatar once I ran out of ideas for my 'hardcore' series.

And I'd just like to go on the record (again) and say that smoking is bad, mmmkay? I don't smoke. *points finger at everyone* And neither should you!

...erm, can you point your finger at everyone? Let's just pretend you can... :D

mac15
May 11, 2002, 05:59 AM
I don't have that many fingers.......:D
And for all those smokers come join my group and quit (not that I ever started) cause it ruins your life

Beej
May 11, 2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by mac15
And for all those smokers come join my group and quit (not that I ever started) cause it ruins your life Mmm, some words of wisdom there... :p

mac15
May 11, 2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Beej
Mmm, some words of wisdom there... :p

I think it will go down in history......:D
just think on saturday the 11th,2002 mac15 said........blah blah blah
:D

eyelikeart
May 11, 2002, 10:21 AM

I think it will go down in history......:D
just think on saturday the 11th,2002 mac15 said........blah blah blah

shouldn't that have been posted in "Post Etiquette?"

afterall...the subject matter is intelligent somewhat relevant... ;)

Macmaniac
May 11, 2002, 10:26 AM
Why would you want to smoke? If you smoke while you use your mac your mac will smell bad, and have the greater chance of catching on fire thanks to a misplaced ciggy. I would not want to have tar marks on my iBook!

Mr. Anderson
May 11, 2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

shouldn't that have been posted in "Post Etiquette?"

afterall...the subject matter is intelligent somewhat relevant... ;)

Don't even get me started!http://www.dukestreet.com/AS/bouncy1.gif

Hey beej, you thought about giving you 'tars patches to help quit smoking? You have to think about their health you know. Could be a whole new series....:D

Beej
May 11, 2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
Hey beej, you thought about giving you 'tars patches to help quit smoking? You have to think about their health you know. Could be a whole new series....:D LOL :D

Could be funny. I'm gunna finish this current series off first - I've a million ideas in my head. If only I could use my brain to do useful things... ;)

sinbushar
May 11, 2002, 08:22 PM
you do realize that if you point your finger..not fingers....at everyone...you are in fact pointing 3 at yourself?....kinda sux...considering how you have one finger to everyone, 6 billion people, and 3 for only one person...just thought to be a **** for a bit:)...no harm meant...

Beej
May 11, 2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by sinbushar
you do realize that if you point your finger..not fingers....at everyone...you are in fact pointing 3 at yourself?....kinda sux...considering how you have one finger to everyone, 6 billion people, and 3 for only one person...just thought to be a **** for a bit:)...no harm meant... He he... well in that case, I point all ten digits at everyone. Even though that's ten digits between 6 billion people at about 1.67^-9 digits per person (assuming everyone gets an equal share of my digits), each person still has infinitely more of my digits pointed at them than I do.

Is everyone happy now? :p

cb911
May 12, 2002, 04:11 AM
yeah, i'm happy now. i'm glad to find out that you don't smoke.:)

mac15
May 12, 2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by cb911
yeah, i'm happy now. i'm glad to find out that you don't smoke.:)

Awwwww wasn't that sweet
My dad smokes and its terrible, it stinks
I tell him to quit buthe couldn't last and hour he gets the ****s
I can't win

rainman::|:|
May 12, 2002, 03:45 PM
Okay obviously someone needs to stand up for all the smokers here...

smoking is good for me, that tar is the only thing holding my lungs together!!!

actually i'm "allowed" to smoke... anxiety disorder, it keeps me from snapping... and no one here wants that... ;)

pnw

Mr. Anderson
May 12, 2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by paulwhannel

All depends on what you're smoking, now doesn't it?:D

jelloshotsrule
May 12, 2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet

All depends on what you're smoking, now doesn't it?:D

i smoke crack. how's that?

smoking is just gross and pointless. if you really need a high, don't you just feel like a wimp from smoking. shoot something in your arms. snort something. don't take the pansy route and breathe something in...

ha

oh yeah, that was not directed to you duke. just the first line... booyah.

though, maybe we could make a psa in 3d about why to do hard drugs and not pansy ones... ha

teabgs
May 13, 2002, 12:25 AM

Awwwww wasn't that sweet
My dad smokes and its terrible, it stinks
I tell him to quit buthe couldn't last and hour he gets the ****s
I can't win

Wow, that reminds me

One time I was at this dance, at my old school
where I used to go.
Well this girl who I liked a lot wanted to dance.
So I was slow dancing with her and then she smelled like smoke
and it was gross.
So I didn't kiss her
:p

Jesus man! These kind os posts are so frequet from you! BTW I'm not trying to be offensive, just poking some fun! I was driving from DC to NYC today and for some reason (I was thinking about macrumors and how I didnt know what was going on because I hadnt been here in over 24 hours). So I was thinking about all the "brilliant" posts by mac15. and now I come to check whats up and this is waiting for me! :D

Beej
May 13, 2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by teabgs
Jesus man! These kind os posts are so frequet from you! BTW I'm not trying to be offensive, just poking some fun! I was driving from DC to NYC today and for some reason (I was thinking about macrumors and how I didnt know what was going on because I hadnt been here in over 24 hours). So I was thinking about all the "brilliant" posts by mac15. and now I come to check whats up and this is waiting for me! :D mac15 adds a whole other dimension to this place. It just wouldn't be the same without him...

teabgs
May 13, 2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Beej
mac15 adds a whole other dimension to this place. It just wouldn't be the same without him...

That's too true. The forums would definately not be as entertaining without comments such as

"She is cool cause she is hot"....

HAHAHAHA! I love it, keep up the posts mac15!:D

May 13, 2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
smoking is just gross and pointless. if you really need a high, don't you just feel like a wimp from smoking. shoot something in your arms. snort something. don't take the pansy route and breathe something in...

ever try and snort weed? i still sneeze hash sometimes... man what a night... trust me some things are better smoked!

lol
:)
pnw

Beej
May 13, 2002, 06:47 PM

ever try and snort weed? i still sneeze hash sometimes... man what a night... trust me some things are better smoked!You idiot! :p You must have already been on something to try that...

cleo
May 13, 2002, 07:03 PM

smoking is good for me, that tar is the only thing holding my lungs together!!!

actually i'm "allowed" to smoke... anxiety disorder, it keeps me from snapping... and no one here wants that... ;)

pnw

Try homeopathy. I was up to 8 or 9 panic attacks a week, and between the homeopathy and resuming meditation I'm quite anxiety-free. Yay! :D

May 13, 2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by cleo

Try homeopathy. I was up to 8 or 9 panic attacks a week, and between the homeopathy and resuming meditation I'm quite anxiety-free. Yay! :D

thx for the info :) I meditate frequently, mostly for insomnia, and am on a slew of things to curb it... anxiety, i mean, not meditation ;) never tried homeopathy tho... perhaps i shall give it a whirl! i have a friend that's very into that sort of thing... i need a good granola lesbian to guide me! there's a shortage of those in iowa... you will now move here :)

hehe
pnw

cleo
May 13, 2002, 07:41 PM
LOL. Ok, what the hell. Everybody, I'm moving to Iowa!

(Actually, I was in Illinois once - which I presume to be quite similar to Iowa - and got lost on a two-lane road in a corn field. I think that might have been when my panic attacks first started... :D)

Google "classical homeopathy" for more info. A quick search turned up one practitioner in Iowa City, but I'm sure there's one in Des Moines as well.

mac15
May 15, 2002, 01:21 AM
Thought I had to reply since it half about me
and cheers tbgs and beej (my aussie stunt double)

Mr. Anderson
May 15, 2002, 07:39 AM
Thought I had to reply since it half about me
and cheers tbgs and beej (my aussie stunt double)

What are you saying here? This post is meaningless, reply to what? You didn't even say anything. Sheesh.

I do think your new 'tar is better than the last one.:D Keep working on it....