PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: New Refurb 8gb iPhone direct from Apple retail store

DeuceDeuce
May 31, 2008, 03:05 AM
This phone was just given to me by Apple because my original one was having problems. It is a brand new refurbed iPhone direct from the Apple store in Brea. The original one year Apple warranty is still good until November 15, 2008.

It comes in the original iPhone box with all accessories sealed and have NEVER been used. This phone is as good as it gets.

The phone is in mint condition and has NO blemishes whatsoever, it also works perfect and I only used it to make a couple test calls and emails. How much do you think I can get for this thing?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/eddieresendez/Stuff%20for%20sale/bdfe148c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/eddieresendez/Stuff%20for%20sale/5f4aca3b.jpg

wako
May 31, 2008, 03:52 AM
if you unlocked it you can probably sell that phone on ebay or craigslist easily for 400-500 easily

On this forum? a lot less...

DeuceDeuce
May 31, 2008, 03:59 AM
if you unlocked it you can probably sell that phone on ebay or craigslist easily for 400-500 easily

On this forum? a lot less...

I was thinking about doing that. I guess I will look into Pwnage Tool and ziPhone...

gkarris
May 31, 2008, 08:27 AM
Are you sure it's a refurb?

I thought refurbs are in white boxes.

Another wierd thing is that people are selling refurbs (white box from Apple and the AT&T boxes) as NEW in box on eBay... :eek:

DeuceDeuce
May 31, 2008, 10:40 AM
Are you sure it's a refurb?

I thought refurbs are in white boxes.

Another wierd thing is that people are selling refurbs (white box from Apple and the AT&T boxes) as NEW in box on eBay... :eek:

Yes it is a refurb, Apple replaced my old iPhone with this one. I just happen to have all the accessories and box from when I originally bought it.

DeuceDeuce
May 31, 2008, 06:33 PM
Just an FYI... I sold it on craigslist for $380. It was not unlocked or jailbroken. Just like it came from Apple. Now, the wait is even worse for the 3G, lets hope its not longer then a month after the WWDC.

rolex54
May 31, 2008, 06:58 PM
Just an FYI... I sold it on craigslist for $380. It was not unlocked or jailbroken. Just like it came from Apple. Now, the wait is even worse for the 3G, lets hope its not longer then a month after the WWDC. dude i am doing the same thing, i figure i loose $20 for 8 months of use, i just hope that new one comes out soon, i am dyeing with is brick of a phone that i have now

droalex
May 31, 2008, 07:27 PM
$300

techlover828
May 31, 2008, 07:54 PM
$300

huh? he already sold it.

DeuceDeuce
May 31, 2008, 08:05 PM
dude i am doing the same thing, i figure i loose $20 for 8 months of use, i just hope that new one comes out soon, i am dyeing with is brick of a phone that i have now

I hear you, I just sold it today and I already miss it. Next week is going to suck big time, lets cross our fingers and hope by early next next week we will have our new phones!