Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

otep1760

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
so, i downloaded body modification related pictures, and they were all in a .rar file, when it finished downloading the .rar file was on my desktop and i extracted all the files using unrarx and all of the photos started to pile up on my desktop, and then once unrarx was finished i couldnt click/highlight/delete any of the pictures so i restarted my computer and they are not on my desktop at all and i cant open the finder, and when i save anything to the desktop it doesnt appear.

i can search spotlight and see the .rar file and all the pictures. but they just arent on the desktop.

any ideas as to what happened, or are the pictures still loading to my desktop? will they appear when they are done?

please help

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
This question may be better suited in 'Digital Photography' section as it has to do with loading a special type of photo and not the fact that you used a notebook. :confused: In fact, you didn't even use a notebook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.