Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix: $25 shipped
Zelda Twilight Princess: $30 shipped

Blu-Ray:
Babel $18 shipped
Superman the Movie (new in plastic) $20 shipped
American Psycho (new in plastic) $20 shipped
Patriot (new in plastic) $20 shipped
Hart's War (new in plastic) $20 shipped

I am willing to make deals if you buy more than 1. All games and DVDs will be checked before shipping to ensure good working condition. Most games were barely played as I just don't have the time anymore.

I have references if necessary would prefer money order to paypal. But am willing to accept if you pay the fees.

Thanks,
Scott

hockeysc23
Jun 4, 2008, 10:09 AM
Lowered prices and am open to offers. I want to move this stuff.

MacBookJoePro
Jun 4, 2008, 10:54 AM
I'm assuming GTA5 Prologue is Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. PM Sent!

Roy Hobbs
Jun 4, 2008, 11:01 AM
I would love a few of these items but no way am I sending a money order or paying your paypal fees.

You some great prices but my guess is the money order thing is a deal breaker for most.

hockeysc23
Jun 4, 2008, 11:06 AM
I would love a few of these items but no way am I sending a money order or paying your paypal fees.

You some great prices but my guess is the money order thing is a deal breaker for most.

Don't understand why it would be a deal breaker. It is a convienant form of payment for both parties that has a lot more security than paypal and doesn't hurt the seller through fees so he can sell at his lowest price.

I'm willing to accept paypal and we can negociate fees if you are buying more than 1 item and im sorry you feel that way about my payment methods.

SFStateStudent
Jun 4, 2008, 11:28 AM
If you get other Blu-Ray titles PM me. Thanks.

ntrigue
Jun 4, 2008, 12:08 PM
Superman (Blu-ray) for $18 by Paypal

knux11
Jun 11, 2008, 09:05 AM
nhl and star wars, 30 shipped incl. paypal fees?

brobson
Jun 17, 2008, 04:02 PM
$20 plus pay pal fees?

gmecca2
Jun 17, 2008, 08:29 PM
Don't understand why it would be a deal breaker. It is a convienant form of payment for both parties that has a lot more security than paypal and doesn't hurt the seller through fees so he can sell at his lowest price.

I'm willing to accept paypal and we can negociate fees if you are buying more than 1 item and im sorry you feel that way about my payment methods.

Just a suggestion:

I don't know what the big deal is about the PayPal fees. On your most expensive game it would be $1.17 ([30*.029]+30 cents) if paid with a credit card. A money order will cost you $1.00 plus .42 postage. It's not worth arguing about with potential buyers. You already lowered the prices to hope they sell, why didn't you just adjust them for the 3.9% loss in fees (1.17/30=3.9%) and leave off the one liner.

intoxicated662
Jun 19, 2008, 10:16 AM
Gran Tourismo 5 Prologue=$20 shipped? By the way, charging a person more for paypal fees is against paypal policy. you can charge a total amount price (with or without shipping included) and that's it. One standard price, bottom line. adding a fee because you are accepting paypal as the form of payment is not allowed by paypal.

brobson
Jun 29, 2008, 12:33 AM
Still want to buy this game, please contact me again.

Zelda Twilight Princess:

asencif
Jun 29, 2008, 01:16 AM
Is GTA5: Prologue still available? How about 25$ shipped?