PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer DEH-P7000BT car stereo, BT & iPod

robo74
Jun 2, 2008, 03:51 PM
I purchased this unit a little over 2 months ago and it was installed in my 2000 Chevy Malibu.

Low and behold... I developed a head gasket issue shortly after. I deceided to get a new car, and I am satisfied with the Radio and Bluetooth that came with it. So now, I must sell this unit.

Comes with everything except cd (not sure where it is) manual. It can be downloaded off pioneers website, Radio is in very good condition. Couple light (not deep) scratches on the face. I assume its from taking it off/on all the time.

All you need for the ipod is the USB cable that came with the ipod, or you can buy a pioneer version from them. I just used the Apple supplied one.
Worked really well with a New nano and my iPod Touch.

BT worked well with my Motorola Pebl and Samsung Blackjack 2
Callers had no issue hearing me, but mic placement is important.

The pioneer wire harness is still conected to a GM wire Harness. If you dont have a GM, you can cut it off and add your own.

I will also include the antenna adapted I needed for my GM as well.

If you happen to own a 2000 malibu, I have a dash kit for ya!!

$225 Shipped to you in the lower 48
Paypal verified member and plenty of feedback.

This unit was purchased frm Crutchfield where I was on a waiting list for 2 weeks, however, they seem to be in stock now.

Quick specs are:
Music isn't enough for you — you want a CD receiver in your dash that takes convenience to a new level. Pioneer's DEH-P7000BT CD receiver sports built-in Bluetooth capability for the safety and convenience of hands-free calling, along with all the audio goodies you expect from Pioneer.

When you're not on a call, you'll appreciate the variety of musical options this receiver offers. It plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files on disc, controls a satellite radio tuner, and features a USB input, built-in iPod® controls, and a rear auxiliary input. The Sound Retriever feature livens up flat-sounding music files by restoring information lost in compression, and the 3-band equalizer lets you zero in on the perfect tonal balance for your music by adjusting both output levels and frequencies.
Read More

Pioneer's elegantly designed Rotary Commander interface allows you to find your favorite songs or change system settings with a touch of a button and a twist of the large control knob. And system information, menus, and song titles show up bright and clear on the white LCD display — easy to read at any time of day. The 10-key wireless remote offers easy fingertip control over your system while you drive.

Connect amplifiers and subwoofers to the three sets of high-voltage preamp outputs to build a high-powered car audio system. High-pass and low-pass filters let you adjust the range of frequencies you send to your speaker setup.
Details:

General features:
* CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
* plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files)
* fold-down, detachable face with white LCD display
* remote control
Audio features:
* Easy EQ 3-band parametric equalizer with six preset tone settings
* loudness
* Sound Retriever for improving sound of compressed music files
* low-pass (preamp outs) and high-pass (speaker and preamp outs) filters
* subwoofer level control
Expandability:
* built-in Bluetooth capability
* built in iPod control — no adapter necessary, but adding Pioneer's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
* compatible with optional satellite radio, CD changer
* inputs: auxiliary input (rear), USB input (for Windows Media devices, USB storage devices, and iPod)
* outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
* compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

http://www.odarczenko.com/rob/7000/IMG_0154.jpg

http://www.odarczenko.com/rob/7000/IMG_0153.jpg

http://www.odarczenko.com/rob/7000/IMG_0152.jpg