PDA

View Full Version : FS: Unlocked 16GB iPhone. No Scratches. All accessories incl. $550 free shipping US

pamon
Jun 3, 2008, 01:50 AM
General feeler ?... looking to sell mine this week in lieu of next weeks announcement, have a 16GB version, unlocked w/ ziphone, usable on whatever GSM carrier can support GSM. Any feelers on the going prices outside of ebay? Scammed once too often on ebay. Being unscratched and unlocked, it is supporting the full $499 + any premium due to the unlocked status? Any help appreciated... Later...

Editing this to $550 selling price. Google checkout for payment since paypal account is currently messed up due to bad sale a week ago. PM if interested. Comes with all accessories, original box and headphones. Unlocked for GSM countries. PM if interested.

fredericG
Jun 3, 2008, 03:12 AM
Hello, i think the price is gonna decrease as we approach the mac event next week
In France for example, this kind of iphone was sold about 450 1 or 2 months ago but now I can see on forums that some 8GB unlocked are hard to sold more than 300 for you in US it's about 450USD..
So if you want to sale this quickly, you can may be put it on ebay (allow the sale for European country) and with the /usd rate 500USD is only 322 ..

So may be in Europe, it'll be faster to sell at 530 USD included USPS shippment
You Should react quickly, Iphone 2 should be available in europe in july at (99 with subscription)..
good sale

.adam
Jun 3, 2008, 04:15 AM
Hi Mate,

The fact is that many people are going to wait 'til the 3G is out so you probably won't get as much as you hope. Also, I don't think you can charge a premium for the unlocking as anyone with half a brain can ZiPhone it themselves for free.

Best of luck with the sale.

alecxx
Jun 3, 2008, 05:18 AM
i think 450$ will be a fair price...
otherwise...ebay (8% fee starting today!!!)

bamaworks
Jun 3, 2008, 05:25 AM
Hi Mate,

The fact is that many people are going to wait 'til the 3G is out so you probably won't get as much as you hope. Also, I don't think you can charge a premium for the unlocking as anyone with half a brain can ZiPhone it themselves for free.

I dunno Adam. I have a busted ass iphone 8gb (read: scratched all to hell) that is already up to $305 and one that is near $400 (better condition) both with a day left. I bet he could get 500 out of that 16gb on eBay if not more if it is unlocked.

Can't forget that the general population aren't Apple freaks like us, following speculative release dates and such :).

mad cow disease
Jun 3, 2008, 08:41 AM
Hi Mate,

So untrue. SO untrue. Look at eBay completed auctions. New iPhones are going for north of $600. I think $525+, not including shipping, is not too hard to shoot for. Of course, this assumes pristine condition.

avigalante
Jun 3, 2008, 10:32 AM
Read Gizmodo's article on selling an iPhone - clearly, there is a market for this:
How I Sold My iPhone in 24 Hours For More Than I Paid (http://gizmodo.com/394668/how-i-sold-my-iphone-in-24-hours-for-more-than-i-paid)