PDA

View Full Version : 8GB iPhone *SOLD*

eswank
Jun 4, 2008, 12:38 AM
*ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR $400.

Up for sale is a USED 8GB Apple iPhone. All the Apple Stores nationwide and some stores overseas are all sold out of the iPhone. There are minor scratches on the the chorme trim on the side and small scratches on the Apple logo on the back. Other than that this iPhone is in great condition.

This iPhone IS UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN. You can use it with any GSM network. The Installer app is up and running. I haven't added any apps on the iPhone so I'll leave it up to you on what you want to install. If you want, I have a wide music selection and a few movies I can upload on the iPhone for free if you want me to.

AppleCare is still valid until November 2008. You can buy additional coverage as long as it's before the expiration date of the original warranty.

Items that are included in the sale are:

-Original Unlocked & Jailbroken 8GB iPhone
-Headset w/mic
-USB Cord
-USB Power Adapter
-Original iPhone dock
-InCase Skin Cover
-Original documentation, stickers, and cleaning cloth.

PayPal preferred but will consider other payment options. I'm looking to sell around $375 OBO (ORIGINAL POST WAS SET AT $450). Shipping varies by location.

eswank
Jun 4, 2008, 09:41 AM
*price Drop*

NIPRING
Jun 4, 2008, 10:15 AM
*I just copied and pasted what I have for my auction on eBay.

Up for sale is a USED 8GB Apple iPhone. All the Apple Stores nationwide and some stores overseas are all sold out of the iPhone. There are minor scratches on the the chorme trim on the side and small scratches on the Apple logo on the back. Other than that this iPhone is in great condition.

This iPhone IS UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN. You can use it with any GSM network. The Installer app is up and running. I haven't added any apps on the iPhone so I'll leave it up to you on what you want to install. If you want, I have a wide music selection and a few movies I can upload on the iPhone for free if you want me to.

AppleCare is still valid until November 2008. You can buy additional coverage as long as it's before the expiration date of the original warranty.

Items that are included in the sale are:

-Original Unlocked & Jailbroken 8GB iPhone
-Headset w/mic
-USB Cord
-USB Power Adapter
-Original iPhone dock
-InCase Skin Cover
-Original documentation, stickers, and cleaning cloth.

PayPal preferred but will consider other payment options. I'm looking to sell around $375 OBO (ORIGINAL POST WAS SET AT $450). Shipping varies by location.

Is the warrant still valid if its jailbroken and unlocked?

eswank
Jun 4, 2008, 11:11 AM
Apple considers the warranty invalid. But if you should have any issues with the iPhone I would just restore the whole iPhone back to its normal settings and bring it in. But I'll be honest with you, ever since I've jailbroken my iPhone I haven't had any issues with it. I hope there are others out there who can attest to this too. But from my personal experience I haven't had any issues.