PDA

View Full Version : WTB: At&t Phone

brn2ski00
Jun 4, 2008, 09:02 AM
Send me what you have and your price. I need something in the meantime....

Just need the thing to hold a decent charge and to work :D

alansmallen
Jun 4, 2008, 09:13 AM

intersted in an iPhone?

brn2ski00
Jun 4, 2008, 09:14 AM
intersted in an iPhone?

LOL, thanks, but I will be selling the one in my signature soon....

Nope, all I need is something to get me by.

OrangeSVTguy
Jun 4, 2008, 09:39 PM
I have a cheap basic Motorolla AT&T from a Go-Phone. All you need to do is just pop in your sim card and it'll work. I should still have all the accessories for it. It's still pretty new as I just used my RAZR instead. Small scratch in one of the corners but other then that it's in great condtion.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8412/8412345_sa.jpg

I have no idea what these go for so name a price.

brn2ski00
Jun 5, 2008, 05:37 AM
I have a cheap basic Motorolla AT&T from a Go-Phone. All you need to do is just pop in your sim card and it'll work. I should still have all the accessories for it. It's still pretty new as I just used my RAZR instead. Small scratch in one of the corners but other then that it's in great condtion.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8412/8412345_sa.jpg

I have no idea what these go for so name a price.

This would work if I just popped in my iPhone SIM right? No need to activate it?

MacCheetah3
Jun 5, 2008, 02:05 PM
Hi
It should be that easy unless the iPhone SIM is somehow different but not as far as I know.

brn2ski00
Jun 5, 2008, 02:07 PM
Cool.

Now, who has a junky razr or something lying around...?

MacCheetah3
Jun 5, 2008, 11:29 PM
Hi
I don't know how much you're looking to spend or how soon but I may have a Samsung SGH-A707 "Sync" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_SGH-A707) -- It's a 3G phone -- ( at&t locked ) available next week or so if most of the iPhone rumors are true. They seem to be going for $75 to $100 on eBay for the most part.

Just putting it out there.

thechidz
Jun 5, 2008, 11:55 PM
Cool.

I have a razr... what you looking to spend? I use it as a business fone but could part with it

brn2ski00
Jun 6, 2008, 06:34 AM
I have a razr... what you looking to spend? I use it as a business fone but could part with it

Not much at all... After ditching my Razr a year ago for the iphone, I couldn't think about going back, but....

$20?

thechidz
Jun 6, 2008, 11:48 AM
hmmm, Im sorry Im gonna have to pass. after thinking about it I do use it enough as a tmobile go phone to justify keeping it.

I do though have another unlocked motorola that I could give you for 35 shipped? It is internet and media capable. let me find it and give you the model number....

brn2ski00
Jun 6, 2008, 12:44 PM
hmmm, Im sorry Im gonna have to pass. after thinking about it I do use it enough as a tmobile go phone to justify keeping it.

I do though have another unlocked motorola that I could give you for 35 shipped? It is internet and media capable. let me find it and give you the model number....

yeah, what model is it? send me a picture... I just need something that will get me by. Don't care if its Zack Morris's phone...

iphone.luke
Jun 8, 2008, 12:25 AM
Unlocked New Motorola F3 $34.99.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3266044&Sku=M151-2240

SDAVE
Jun 8, 2008, 12:32 AM
Op, must get a GoPhone from here (http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/packages/prepaid-packages.jsp?rel=nofollow&wtSlotClick=1-0013BL-1-1) and during check out remove the airtime card.

alphaod
Jun 8, 2008, 12:56 AM

Just go to the AT&T Store and buy a refurbished GoPhone for cheap; maybe sell the "free" airtime card to someone.

thechidz
Jun 8, 2008, 02:03 AM
It says Motorola windows 2002 smart phone? holds a decent charge and works...

MSD401
Jun 8, 2008, 01:00 PM
It says Motorola windows 2002 smart phone? holds a decent charge and works...
fyi that is an mpx200....i have two of those sitting around somewhere too:confused:

OrangeSVTguy
Jun 8, 2008, 08:48 PM
Hey if you're still interested, I'd give you mine for $7 priority shipped/payaled. I have the ac adapter and manual. I thought I had the original packaging too but currently can't locate it :confused:

Only thing cosmetically wrong with it is there is a scratch/scuff on the bottom right hand corner. I can take pics of it if you'd like.

I put my deactivated AT&T sim in and it starts up fine but obviously can't call out. So I assume this will work with any activated AT&T sim card. Tested it with my T-mobile sim and asks for a password, carrier locked?

added:
Just checked ebay prices and thought I'd give you for a lower cost, pretty much just pay shipping and paypal fees.

smartdog126
Jun 10, 2008, 02:04 PM
Cool.

i got a slvr motorola!!!

brn2ski00
Jun 10, 2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks all.

I actually found a potential seller on my local CL. Found a used Moto V3XX Razr for $25 delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I can get rid of my iPhone then too!