PDA

View Full Version : FS: 8GB iPhone (unlocked w. over $100 bonus acc.) and MacBook (White C2D)

berkleeboy210
Jun 4, 2008, 09:10 AM
OK, I have both up on ebay now, scheduled to end early Friday but they haven't seen much action yet. So If I get some good offers here I'll take it down from ASAP.

iPhone:
8GB Model -- 2 Months Old - it's been in the case 24/7 except when charging via the dock
Original Accessories
V-Moda Vibe Duo Headphones (with the call button)
inCase Leather Velcro case (the belt clip one that protects the iphone entirely)

The phone is UNLOCKED.

I will ship the phone to Paypal Confirmed Addresses in the USA and Canada ONLY

I'm not Interested in selling anything separately and would like to keep it all together.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Macbook (White)

Intel Core 2 Duo - 2GHz
3GB of RAM (Maxed out)
80GB hard drive
Combo Drive
iLife 08
Original Box
Eligible for AppleCare until October of 2008.

I will ship the Computer to the USA ONLY No exceptions. Also to a Paypal Confirmed Address.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throw me some offers.

jlwilsonjr
Jun 4, 2008, 09:15 PM
please email me pics and details at jlwilsonjr@gmail.com

berkleeboy210
Jun 4, 2008, 09:23 PM
What do you want pics of? I can take pics of the MacBook with my iPhone. But as my sig. says I'm without a camera right now so no pics of the iPhone are possible.

But it's in immaculate condition.

If you need references I have sold on these boards before. All Satisfied Customers.

berkleeboy210
Jun 4, 2008, 09:34 PM
Uploaded 3 Pics of the MacBook, Pardon the quality as they were taken with my iPhone.

mikelcroft
Jun 4, 2008, 09:34 PM
Just for reference,
I purchased a time capsule from berkleeboy210, a couple months ago. Great seller, fast shipping, and the time capsule arrived just as described, in excellent condition. (: would definitely do business with him again.

berkleeboy210
Jun 4, 2008, 09:45 PM
Some iPhone Pics Again not the best quality in the world but I used Photobooth and my iSight camera in the Macbook to take them. Pardon the reflection on the screen caused by the Computer.

chosenwolf
Jun 4, 2008, 10:45 PM
Just want to vouch for this seller! Bought an external drive from him and it arrived as advertised! :)

EMAGDNIM
Jun 4, 2008, 11:52 PM
$350 shipped to Canada for the iPhone?

berkleeboy210
Jun 5, 2008, 12:10 AM
That's a little low, considering they aren't available for sale in Canada yet. and counting the accessories.

8GB unlocked phones are going for close to $500 on eBay and most of the time that's just shipping to the States.

jlwilsonjr
Jun 5, 2008, 07:25 AM
Please email me for some reason I can't figure out to PM you?