PDA

View Full Version : FS: Macbook Pro 2.16ghz core 2 duo, with 1.4years of applecare warranty!!!

1rottenapple
Jun 5, 2008, 12:57 AM
Up for sale is a core 2 duo macbook pro with 160gb hd, and 1gb of ram. Comes with a applecare 1.4 year warranty so it is covered until Oct. 31, 2009 (I bought the 2 year applecare originally). It is also superdrive meaning you can burn dual layer dvds, 2 usb ports, express pc card, built in isight webcame (perfect for web conferencing. I can provide you the serial number if you would like to look up and confirm coverage. No need to provide apple any paper, just let them check the serial number attached to this computer and they can confirm it. This computer is fast and meets all your needs including video editing, gaming, on top of regular itunes, and word. For this sale, I'll include the sleeve, power brick, apple remote. I originally bought this computer in Oct. 2006 so there is small and I mean SMALL signs of wear. NOTHING MAJOR. SCREEN IS PERFECT! Casing on the botton has small scratches here and there, but again, NO MAJOR SCRATCHES. Same for the top, no major scatches as well. PM me for software details, ie OSX version, other stuff that can be included. The backlighted keyboard has started to dim on the right portion of the keyboard. It is under warranty and you are welcome to use applecare to get it fixed, but I don't care much for the backlight and downtime and sending my computer is not something I would like to do. No problems what so ever. Converts videos quickly. I do recommend upgrading the ram, but that is your prerogative.

other important details are:
bus speed 667Mhz
2.16ghz core 2 duo processor
Serial Number: W86440SAW0k
Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
outputs: usb2.0, firewire 400/800, pc express card slot
bluetooth support
L2 Cache 4MB

Also, APPLEs support right click. On the macbook and other macbook pros, just right click via holding to bottons on the track pad, or with a mouse attached, right click to right click.

Price is 1300 obo. Originally 2100 bought new from apple. This computer has lived at home and babied for all of its life. Never drop on the floor and no spills. Battery last for two hours of moderate use.

PM or email me for more pics. j e z r e e l s at gmail dot come

Souther California buyers preferred, not buyers out of the country since I don't want to deal with customs and falsifying declarations.