PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1st Gen iPod

MacDann
Jun 5, 2008, 09:48 AM
Yup, me too. I have been trying to put one together out of pieces, but have realized that I'm going to end up spending more than I can buy a working one for...

If you have a 1st gen iPod collecting dust, let me know. It has to be in working condition, but I don't care if there are boxes, cables, chargers, etc. or not.

Thanks!

MacDann

MacDann
Jun 6, 2008, 10:07 AM
Looks like these are going in the $60 range on eBay, if anyone has one they want to sell....

Thanks!

MacDann

xxstatic
Jun 6, 2008, 02:26 PM
Is the size of storage important to you? I have 2 that are in super shape, 1 is an original 5gb and the second is a 10gb that I swapped a 20gb hd into it.

Both are not being used by myself much and I could give one up.
Let me know.:cool:

MacDann
Jun 6, 2008, 02:54 PM
Is the size of storage important to you? I have 2 that are in super shape, 1 is an original 5gb and the second is a 10gb that I swapped a 20gb hd into it.

Both are not being used by myself much and I could give one up.
Let me know.:cool:

Either one - I'm more interested in the device itself rather than capacity.

Drop me a PM and we can work something out, I'm sure.

Thanks!

MacDann

smartdog126
Jun 10, 2008, 02:34 PM
Yup, me too. I have been trying to put one together out of pieces, but have realized that I'm going to end up spending more than I can buy a working one for...

If you have a 1st gen iPod collecting dust, let me know. It has to be in working condition, but I don't care if there are boxes, cables, chargers, etc. or not.

Thanks!

MacDann
i have a ipod nano that play videos ? if that helps