PDA

View Full Version : Feeler/FS: Halo Edition Xbox 360

getbigg21
Jun 5, 2008, 02:02 PM
I am looking to sell my Halo Edition Xbox 360. It's in mint condition. Still under warrenty. Comes with system, 20 gig HD, wireless controller.

PMB
Jun 5, 2008, 03:34 PM
I am looking to sell my Halo Edition Xbox 360. It's in mint condition. Still under warrenty. Comes with system, 20 gig HD, wireless controller.

How old? (months, years?)
picture, and roughly how much are you asking?
Are the AV and power cords there too?

getbigg21
Jun 5, 2008, 04:51 PM
How old? (months, years?)
picture, and roughly how much are you asking?
Are the AV and power cords there too?

got it around Oct/Nov 2007. i can post pics when i get home. it's in mint condition. comes with all the cords; HDMI, AV, Power. not sure how much to ask for. i would like to sell it, but it's also a feeler

PMB
Jun 5, 2008, 07:36 PM
got it around Oct/Nov 2007. i can post pics when i get home. it's in mint condition. comes with all the cords; HDMI, AV, Power. not sure how much to ask for. i would like to sell it, but it's also a feeler
Okay, just to throw a # out there, im thinking $275
Low, high?

getbigg21
Jun 5, 2008, 08:49 PM
Okay, just to throw a # out there, im thinking $275
Low, high?

yeah i was probably thinking around $300 or so. give or take

MacCheetah3
Jun 5, 2008, 11:21 PM
Hi
I just picked one up a few weeks back for $275 shipped. They're so pretty!

Anywho...

Since it reduces the possibility of RRoD, you may want to note whether it uses the "Falcon" chip ( http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/02/05/how-to-spot-a-falcon-65nm-360-in-the-wild/ ) Easiest way is indeed to check if the power supply says 175W. I haven't checked the heatsink but the rest of the signs point to mine not being a Falcon powered unit. Since the H3 version wasn't released until September last year, all H3 360s should still be under warranty. :)

Finally, you'll also want to note if you are including the Play and Charge Kit and other items that originally shipped with it. ( http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360halo3console/default.htm ) Of note, mine did but I'm sure it changes the value a bit if certain items aren't included that were originally.

Just trying to help out.