PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Original iPhone headset

yOyOYoo
Jun 5, 2008, 06:50 PM
I would like to purchase the original headset that came with the iPhone. Preferably unused. Any offers? please PM me.

Tallest Skil
Jun 5, 2008, 06:51 PM
Headset as in earbuds or headset as in Apple Bluetooth Headset?

The latter doesn't come with the iPhone.

yOyOYoo
Jun 6, 2008, 06:39 PM
Headset as in earbuds or headset as in Apple Bluetooth Headset?

The latter doesn't come with the iPhone.

Just the regular wired apple headset that doubles as earbuds that comes with the iPhone.

SFStateStudent
Jun 7, 2008, 05:00 AM
Just the regular wired apple headset that doubles as earbuds that comes with the iPhone.

You mean the one that sells for $29 online Apple Store? PM me, if you are really interested, but they're used. Give me a price. :cool:

albinoAZN
Jun 7, 2008, 08:54 AM
This guy has them pretty cheap on ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkcwong707

yOyOYoo
Jun 7, 2008, 12:28 PM
This guy has them pretty cheap on ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkcwong707

thanks for the link, however this guy only sells the cheap Chinese knockoff version of the headset, not the real apple product, which is what I'm interested in. Beware!!

SFStateStudent
Jun 7, 2008, 02:52 PM
thanks for the link, however this guy only sells the cheap Chinese knockoff version of the headset, not the real apple product, which is what I'm interested in. Beware!!

Thanks for the PM, and they are yours upon receipt of payment via PayPal. Sorry everyone else, but yOyOyoo was the first responder. Thanks :cool:

yOyOYoo
Jun 7, 2008, 04:50 PM
Thanks everyone for responding, no more offers please. I just scored a headset, maybe 2 if the other deal goes through!

SFStateStudent
Jun 7, 2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks everyone for responding, no more offers please. I just scored a headset, maybe 2 if the other deal goes through!

Thanks, I'll put it in the mail the morning that the e-check clears PayPal @10:00am NLT June 11, 2008, and it'll be in a Brown Bubble Wrap Envelope to your address. You've got my phone numbers, should you have any questions. Thanks again, SFStateStudent:cool:

SFStateStudent
Jun 10, 2008, 12:48 PM
Apple iPhone Original Headphones shipped Monday morning 10:00am, while waiting for Apple Store to open and Keynote to start. :cool: