PDA

View Full Version : Bored!!!

Wildcat
May 11, 2002, 11:59 PM
Ok I am bored out of my mind. Anyone got any good ideas at time wasting? Preferably free ideas:)
Thanks

jefhatfield
May 12, 2002, 12:11 AM
fill out the community forums section and make it bigger than general discussions and hardware rumors

the dozen or so people floating around 800+ posts will definitely fill this new section up pronto

AlphaTech
May 12, 2002, 12:23 AM
Obtain a copy of UT or some other game that you enjoy and fill up hours and hours with good, clean, bloody fun. :D

I love the smell of burning gibs in the morning, it smells like victory. :D

krossfyter
May 12, 2002, 12:45 AM
get butt naked and prance around like a fairy outside a large public area until you get dragged out. or run around with scissors or something...i dont know.

jefhatfield
May 12, 2002, 12:45 AM
i would give everybody something to do if i got some pix of dykes on bikes...oh well...he he

i did see a cool three wheeler motorcycle but they were just tourists

some gang banger bikers i saw at the grocery store had never heard of dykes on bikes and these dudes hated the very idea of any female on a bike...young chicks riding behind them on the backseat while wifey's not watching is what they seemed to want though

the biker community is really diverse

i saw some laguna seca rocket bikers all around this weeked, too and they used to urinate in the pool of the hotel they stayed in when i worked front desk...yuck:mad:

mac15
May 12, 2002, 01:12 AM
go to a PC store and see how many times win XP crashes will you are there
or boot in 9 and open simple text and type windows sucks as many times as you like then press play
or .........:p

Beej
May 12, 2002, 02:24 AM
Jumping into random IRC channel and pissing people off is always good fun. #sex is one of my favourites! ;)

Or start a thread at some PC site about how good Macs are... that always pisses people off no end.

cb911
May 12, 2002, 04:18 AM
just hope that no PC users find out about our little Mac haven here. although i'm sure that they'd be taken care of.

and Wildcat, your user name makes you sound like a pretty wild person, maybe you should change your name. you can keep it if you tell us some really wild thing you've done to combat you're boredom.:)

eyelikeart
May 12, 2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
get butt naked and prance around like a fairy outside a large public area until you get dragged out. or run around with scissors or something...i dont know.

now that is defintely interesting...a bit scary nonetheless...but interesting...ha ha ha... :D

I'll just go back to work tomorrow...u guys will see more of me there....as I've been keepin myself occupied most of this weekend... ;)

but what I did was: take some photos, workout a couple times, visit a few friends, dinner with a friend, lunch with a friend, attempted to fix a friend's TiBook (just what the hell are some people doing with their systems?!), got a bit drunk...hmm...what else?! ;)

Mr. Anderson
May 12, 2002, 01:10 PM
Build a space ship and fly to the edge of space, just like RocketGuy

www.rocketguy.com

Beej
May 13, 2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
Build a space ship and fly to the edge of space, just like RocketGuy

www.rocketguy.com Ooh, that sounds fun. Anyone want to build a rocket with me?

cb911
May 13, 2002, 02:18 AM
you still haven't reported back to tell us how you killed your boredom. i'm waiting...:)

diorio
Nov 2, 2002, 11:14 PM
I know! Start making random polls about nothing until Arn turns off the poll option! Oh wait, someone already did that.:D

Sun Baked
Nov 2, 2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by diorio
I know! Start making random polls about nothing until Arn turns off the poll option! Oh wait, someone already did that.:D

I know, start dragging up long dead threads ...

Oh wait, someone already did that. ;)

Mr. Anderson
Nov 3, 2002, 09:02 AM
Start closing random threads that should have been dead along time ago

Oh wait.......

D

eyelikeart
Nov 3, 2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
Start closing random threads that should have been dead along time ago

Oh wait.......

D

he he...touché duke :D

Mr. Anderson
Nov 3, 2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart

he he...touché duke :D

ha, taking advantage of your mod status to post to a closed thread? now why would you do that? ;)

going to the wasteland....

D