PDA

View Full Version : FS: Unlocked 8GB iPhone w. Accessories (Shipping USA and Canada)

berkleeboy210
Jun 6, 2008, 08:02 PM
I had posted a thread a few days ago with the iPhone and MacBook. I've decided to keep the MacBook for the time being. But the iPhone Must go in anticipation of Monday's events.

I recently sold on eBay but haven't heard from the Buyer, so I will give it until Saturday Night/Sunday Morning for him to Pay. If not then one of you lucky guys get it.

It's 2 Months Old, In Immaculate Condition. I'm including the V-Moda Vibe Duos with the Call Button. And an InCase Leather Case with Belt Clip. All of the Original Accessories, as well as the Original Box are Included as well, the Apple Earbuds, Dock, Charger, USB Cable, Polish Cloth.

I'm asking between $425-$450 Shipped to the USA. and Canadian Buyers will have to pay for Shipping via USPS Priority International, shouldn't be anymore than 30-40 bucks over the asking price.

I will ship to PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY in the USA and CANADA.
Here are a Few Pics. Please PM me with any questions/ and or direct offers.

Pardon the Reverse image of the Screen in one of the Pics, I used my iSight Camera in the macbook to take them. But I just wanted an image (the last pic)to prove that it was hacked.