PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Sony DSC-H5 Digital Camera *SOLD*

squeeks
Jun 7, 2008, 12:48 PM
Here i have a Sony cyber-shot DSH-H5 its a 7.2 megapixel, 12x optical zoom, super steady shot, includes everything you see below plus 256meg memory stick

it takes great photos, im only selling it because i have my DSLR now, and i dont need a second full size camera

prices on amazon look to range from 269-349 for used and 449-900 for new
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000ENTFDG/ref=dp_olp_2

so lets go for $200 shipped for the fine people on macrumors

thechidz
Jun 7, 2008, 12:52 PM
very interested... how professional would you consider the quality of this?

also, why are you selling?

taylorwilsdon
Jun 7, 2008, 01:21 PM

Because he bought a digital SLR and doesn't need 2 full size cameras ;)

squeeks
Jun 7, 2008, 02:44 PM

Because he bought a digital SLR and doesn't need 2 full size cameras ;)

Thanks Taylor :D

how professional? umm well, its got a pretty decent manual exposure mode, lets you control the iso 80-1000 white ballance, its got whats called white balance one push, where you point at something white hit set and it sets that to white, thats useful, it has three different auto focus modes: multi point AF, flexiable spot af, and center af, as well as manual focus

here are two different pictures i just took, both sitting in the same spot

squeeks
Jun 10, 2008, 11:23 PM
$200 shipped or its going on ebay

taylorwilsdon
Jun 11, 2008, 12:46 AM
You are tempting me at 200... :(

I wish I needed another camera. I love to play with toys.

thechidz
Jun 11, 2008, 01:17 AM
does it have a carrying case?

squeeks
Jun 11, 2008, 09:58 AM
does it have a carrying case?

sure why not, not sure where the shoulder strap is but i can prolly find one for it

im also going to throw in a 4 pack of brand new energizer rechargeable batteries and that charger for that too (because im really not sure how good the original batteries are, i just took 10 pictures with flash and they are still at the same level, but right out of the charger they say half...anyway!)

and did i mention this camera has built in memory that holds about 10 pictures? very useful if you need to shoot something real quick and misplaced your memory card

thechidz
Jun 11, 2008, 10:19 AM
I think I'm going to bite. Just need to make sure I can swing it. Does it used SD memory cards?

squeeks
Jun 11, 2008, 12:30 PM
I think I'm going to bite. Just need to make sure I can swing it. Does it used SD memory cards?

its a sony so it uses memory stick, this particular one still uses full size memory sticks

thechidz
Jun 12, 2008, 12:23 AM
ok Ill take it...

squeeks
Jun 12, 2008, 10:12 AM
ok Ill take it...

then its yours :) pm sent with payment info

thechidz
Jun 12, 2008, 12:07 PM
sold... payment sent

squeeks
Jun 12, 2008, 03:45 PM
sold... payment sent

yup, payment recieved

thanks!

thechidz
Jun 25, 2008, 11:11 PM
camera received.

one question. this memory stick doesnt seem to fit in the camera? are you sure this is the right size?

EDIT: seems as though this memory stick is a Pro but not a DUO, thus not compatible with this camera. this is pretty frustrating. I hope we can work something out

thechidz
Jun 27, 2008, 11:34 PM
I highly recommend this seller! great camera, great deal and very good with communication!!!

A++++++++++++++++++