PDA

View Full Version : FS: VISTA Business 32 bit OEM

Siron
Jun 7, 2008, 12:52 PM
I have Vista Business 32 bit OEM that has never been installed on any machine and therefore has never been registered (I decided to get the 64 bit version instead).
I'm asking $75 plus shipping and insurance (via USPS or Fedex - your choice).
PriceGrabber.com shows this http://software.pricegrabber.com/windows-operating-system/m/32269612/search=vista%20business%20oem/st=product/sv=title/
Alan

ert3
Jun 7, 2008, 12:55 PM
I think I have a friend who is interested, does this version of vista still sport Direct X 10

Siron
Jun 7, 2008, 01:10 PM
I think I have a friend who is interested, does this version of vista still sport Direct X 10
I believe that all versions of Vista support DX10. This version is the one down from Vista Ultimate and will support quad core machines and all the RAM you have.
Alan

taylorwilsdon
Jun 7, 2008, 01:29 PM
I believe that all versions of Vista support DX10. This version is the one down from Vista Ultimate and will support quad core machines and all the RAM you have.
Alan

Vista Business is Vista Ultimate without the media center, basically.

kingcrowing
Jun 7, 2008, 05:50 PM
For the record, all versions of Vista support DX10, and the versions go like this:

Home basic (Does not support Vista Aero Interface)
Home Premium
>>Business
>>Enterprise
>>(These two have more networking features such as AD, and a bunch of other things, but they lack the Media Center functionality
Ultimate (Includes all features and Ultimate extras, Retail version includes x86 & x64 Versions)

...In case you were wondering

Siron
Jun 8, 2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the clarification guys.
Alan

pagansoul
Jun 12, 2008, 07:20 AM
How much would it be to ship to Georgia 30044?