PDA

View Full Version : I finished blocking my shots...animation soon!

teabgs
Dec 1, 2003, 09:01 AM
I went over my bandwidth and wasnt allowed to update for 2 weeks. But i'm off suspension now and have updated!!!

I have my blocked animatic up, with the new music and all shots more or less timed out and ALL WITH THE SET.

as soon as I finish getting the cat working (it better be soon) I will start animating the Stop motion part. Yeehaw!!

LINK (http://www.mindoverpixels.com/thesis.html)

Mr. Anderson
Dec 1, 2003, 09:17 AM
I'm using safari and I tried to play the movie by hitting Play! but it didn't work....

D

teabgs
Dec 1, 2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
I'm using safari and I tried to play the movie by hitting Play! but it didn't work....

D

Ah...it might need to finish loading...it's 11MB

I hope thats the reason....

ExoticFish
Dec 1, 2003, 09:38 AM
when i click on it in safari nothing happens and if i go into the activiy monitor it says that the movie can not be found

teabgs
Dec 1, 2003, 09:42 AM
it's fixed now. Thanks for the heads up!

P-Worm
Dec 1, 2003, 09:43 AM
I tried to save it to my disk and nothing. I want to see it though.

P-Worm

P-Worm
Dec 1, 2003, 09:55 AM
I watched and I love the way it is turning out. What software are you using. And is that you that I see in a single frame sorta near the beginning by the ice set?

P-Worm

teabgs
Dec 1, 2003, 10:26 AM
Framethief to capture stop motion.

Maya for CG

After Effects for compositing

and Final Cut for editing.

and yes, that's me in it for one frame. Good eye ;)

P-Worm
Dec 1, 2003, 12:00 PM
Are you going to use Soundtrack for the erm, soundtrack?

P-Worm

teabgs
Dec 1, 2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by P-Worm
Are you going to use Soundtrack for the erm, soundtrack?

P-Worm

I'm not doing the music for this. I can write music, but I dont have any real training, especially for evoking emotion.

I have a friend who's a professional composer. He mostly does commercials...he's going to do it Don't know what software, but I want to get a recording with a real live orchestra playing for the final track.

However, I did use soundtrack for my latest experimental piece which I'll upload next week most likely....it's pretty sweet if I do say so myself.