PDA

View Full Version : Worst-made Apple Ad ever?

stephanos180
Jun 9, 2008, 12:04 AM
Has anyone else seen the new iPod + iTunes ad with 'Viva la Vida' by Coldplay featured? The music is horribly synced and - even when I tried adjusting to compensate for the lag - the 'climactical' part was off. What do you guys think? Same experience? http://www.apple.com/itunes/ads/sonic/

Chaszmyr
Jun 9, 2008, 12:11 AM
I didn't pay too close of attention, but I didn't notice the audio syncing being off, and I think the visual effects are stunning in that video!

t0mat0
Jun 9, 2008, 12:13 AM
yup, noticed it, but wasn't too put off by what looked like Coldplay badly lip synching/miming. Decent visuals.

stephanos180
Jun 9, 2008, 12:21 AM
I didn't pay too close of attention, but I didn't notice the audio syncing being off, and I think the visual effects are stunning in that video!

the effects are great, but they just magnify the glaring lack of synchronization! i wish it were perfect.

LimeiBook86
Jun 9, 2008, 12:24 AM

I agree, I liked it a lot. The effects were very well done. :) Doesn't hurt that I find the song catchy either. :D

Seems like they just cut the song to fit in the time slot, just like they've done in a few of their other ads. No big surprise.

Stuipdboy1000
Jun 9, 2008, 01:56 AM
Yeah, I noticed too that the audio was off sync but whenever I have seen it on the TV it always seems to be in sync. I think it is just the website version.

alvintwj
Jun 9, 2008, 02:13 AM
Just by abit.