PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Cheaper Laptop (Preferably a Mac)

imaketouchtheme
Jun 9, 2008, 08:50 AM
Hello,

I'm on a smaller budget but I am in need of a cheaper laptop or all-in-one computer for my music room. I need it to edit music with (not extensively or anything) because it's difficult to run up and down stairs every time I get something recorded. I really don't have much money, but I have some stuff to trade. I'm looking in the 500-750 mhz range. The iBook G3's would fit my bill perfectly if anyone has one just lying there they want to trade me! You can AIM me at: bottlerocket625 to discuss the trade, PM, or post here!

Thanks a ton!

imaketouchtheme
Jun 9, 2008, 02:44 PM
If anyone's interested, I have a PSP and Nokia N800 I could trade for a laptop.

Thanks!

JZLOMIE
Jun 10, 2008, 01:09 PM
I have a Gateway MX8711 for sale. I'm asking 500, feel free to make a offer. It's in great shape, I'm on it right now.

If you want more info e-mail me. jzlomie@yahoo.com

imaketouchtheme
Jun 10, 2008, 01:11 PM
I have a Gateway MX8711 for sale. I'm asking 500, feel free to make a offer. It's in great shape, I'm on it right now.

If you want more info e-mail me. jzlomie@yahoo.com

I really don't have a lot of money to buy a laptop, but I do have some stuff to trade for one. I think $500 may be a little out of my ballpark.

Thanks though!

squeeks
Jun 10, 2008, 01:14 PM
i've got an ibook g4 1.2ghz with 1.25gb ram 40gb HD ill sell you with my leopard dvd for 450 shipped, PM me with what else you might have to trade if you would rather go that route, problem is im mostly looking for cash right now lol