Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fluidedge

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
That way all the "Apple sux - no blu-ray" threads can all be contained in one place

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
That way all the "Apple sux - no blu-ray" threads can all be contained in one place

why bother? it'd just become a management hassle for the mods to make sure the threads got moved and all that. i think its fine as it is right now, there really aren't too many threads like that to warrant its own forum.

fluidedge

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
why bother? it'd just become a management hassle for the mods to make sure the threads got moved and all that. i think its fine as it is right now, there really aren't too many threads like that to warrant its own forum.

fair enough - it's just there was a macworld 08 board this year, i thought it might be useful

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
fair enough - it's just there was a macworld 08 board this year, i thought it might be useful

perhaps once the smoke has cleared we'll need one. and we'll need the forums to stay up that long too. :p

but the real reason is that WWDC isn't geared toward the general public like MacWorld, so there probably isn't as much need due to less stuff being released/discussed. people just have their expectations unordinary high right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.