PDA

View Full Version : Condition of refurb ipods

herman238
Jun 9, 2008, 11:01 AM
I'm thinking about getting a 3g nano off the refurb store (UK). I was just wondering what does the ipod come packaged in/what comes with it, but mainly are there likely to be many scratches on it?

MattZani
Jun 9, 2008, 12:39 PM
They should be like new, and the only difference is the box it comes in, plain white not fancy.

brn2ski00
Jun 9, 2008, 12:43 PM
I have bought 3 refurbed iPods and all have come out in like new condition. No scratches, they look brand new! The only difference is the box, all accessories are included.

Godric
Jun 9, 2008, 02:21 PM
I've bought a shuffle and nano from the refurb store. They were just like new in every way other than the packaging!

cyclingplatypus
Jun 9, 2008, 03:02 PM
I've also bought a few refurbished iPods and they only thing that is different about them is they come in a white box (used to be brown), that's it other than that they are indistinguishable from brand new.

tjmrpm04
Jun 9, 2008, 03:05 PM
I'm thinking about getting a 3g nano off the refurb store (UK). I was just wondering what does the ipod come packaged in/what comes with it, but mainly are there likely to be many scratches on it?

I purchased a G5.5 iPod , my wife bought an 8GB iTouch, and my dad purchased an iMac all from the refurb store. All were in perfect condition. Had they packaged them in original packaging, I would have not been able to determine that they were refurb. I would gladly buy from them again.