PDA

View Full Version : Will you keep .Mac or adopt .Me?

jk000
Jun 9, 2008, 04:11 PM
According to the email I received from Apple, .Mac subscribers have their email address stick with .mac or switched to .me it's your choice...

i'll definitely stick with .mac 'mobile me' is the worst name ever :eek:

liketom
Jun 9, 2008, 04:16 PM
@Mac.com just sounds cool @me.com is crap

i will keep my Mac address for as long as they let me -

Digital Skunk
Jun 9, 2008, 11:14 PM
I agree that @me.com sucks it big time and sounds about as childish as a box of crayons, but the performance and features that Apple put into MM is what should have been in .Mac for YEARS.

Now that iDisk is finally useable, it's enough for me to upgrade and stop paying $8 a month for box.net.

And to be able to stop all of the syncing issues with .Mac would be a plus, though nothing was said about syncing book marks, system preferences, and dock items.

MacMaad
Jun 9, 2008, 11:17 PM
Definitely .Mac. MobileMe? Apple, Apple, what were you thinking? Ugh. Love the new features, though.

D4F
Jun 9, 2008, 11:45 PM
New features look very promising.
100% sure that .mac stays for me. I hate that .me thing.
Considering that it's only a domain name I am pretty sure we will be able to use .mac for years.

MotleyPete
Jun 10, 2008, 05:16 AM
I'm sticking with .mac, but I'm not really that fussed.

The 'me' thing is a bit lame, but Apple have to appeal to the lame market, because they are the majority of the general population.

arkitect
Jun 10, 2008, 05:18 AM
I'll be keeping my @mac.com…

No thanks to the @me.com… I am just too old for that. :o :D

yoyo5280
Jun 10, 2008, 05:19 AM
It all depends. @me.com is lame as hell but if the @mac.com email does not get updated (aka the new web app and features) I am going to switch. It is a pain because I just got .Mac a few weeks...months...ago and it was a pain getting everybody to email there.

OllyW
Jun 10, 2008, 05:23 AM
It all depends. @me.com is lame as hell but if the @mac.com email does not get updated (aka the new web app and features) I am going to switch. It is a pain because I just got .Mac a few weeks...months...ago and it was a pain getting everybody to email there.

Your dot mac email will work with the new web apps.

I'll be keeping the @mac.com

Digital Skunk
Jun 10, 2008, 08:28 AM
Your dot mac email will work with the new web apps.

I'll be keeping the @mac.com

Just curious, do you have a link for that? Because if we do get all the features of MM without having to get a corny MM address then yes, I will stick with .mac.

liketom
Jun 10, 2008, 08:31 AM
Just curious, do you have a link for that? Because if we do get all the features of MM without having to get a corny MM address then yes, I will stick with .mac.

June 9, 2008
As a current .Mac member, your @mac.com email will continue to work as it always has. But your account will also be given a new email address @me.com.
Even if you do nothing, email sent to either address will still arrive in your inbox and you can send email from either address in MobileMe Mail on the web. However, in order to send email from your me.com address in your email client (e.g. the Mail application on your Mac), you will need to set up your me.com account in Mail preferences.
You may also use either address as your Apple ID for purchases on the Apple Store or iTunes—they are automatically linked. However, they will work separately as an iChat ID.
For more details, including how to set up your new address in Mac OS X Mail and iChat, go to the MobileMe FAQ.

Digital Skunk
Jun 10, 2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks Liketom, this (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1932) basically answers my questions.

From the looks of it, if you have .Mac you get the benefit of keeping all the .mac addresses you set up and a .me address that you don't have to use as well.

wattso
Jun 10, 2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks Liketom, this (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1932) basically answers my questions.

From the looks of it, if you have .Mac you get the benefit of keeping all the .mac addresses you set up and a .me address that you don't have to use as well.

Correct. It is clearly stated in the email and on the website. I'll be using both. Although I do have to admit mobileMe is a crap name. Why couldnt they keep it as .mac or even .apple if they are worried about the windows features being overlooked with the .mac name?

Digital Skunk
Jun 10, 2008, 08:59 AM
Correct. It is clearly stated in the email and on the website. I'll be using both. Although I do have to admit mobileMe is a crap name. Why couldnt they keep it as .mac or even .apple if they are worried about the windows features being overlooked with the .mac name?

Because mobile me with the fluffy cloud is CUTE.

Much like most of the average consumers that want the Mac Book Pro to look cuter and thinner for it's update. :rolleyes:

MacLadybug
Jun 10, 2008, 09:00 AM
When I purchased my .Mac account I also added an email only account for a family member. Wonder what happens to that account? Under .Mac, "Email Only" accounts don't get storage space so there's no data syncing... No mention of those accounts yesterday or anywhere on the support/faqs pages.

dalvin200
Jun 10, 2008, 09:02 AM
do have to give a specific choice of @mac or @me?

i was under the impression either would just work... so all existing .mac customers could use @mac and/or @me and any new MM customers would only have @me?

its lame anyway.. @me is a bit childish - actually, i remember having an @me.com email address about 10 years ago from my local ISP... see how thats come round :rolleyes:

swiftaw
Jun 10, 2008, 09:05 AM
do have to give a specific choice of @mac or @me?

i was under the impression either would just work... so all existing .mac customers could use @mac and/or @me and any new MM customers would only have @me?

its lame anyway.. @me is a bit childish - actually, i remember having an @me.com email address about 10 years ago from my local ISP... see how thats come round :rolleyes:

Yes, that is my understanding too. both domains will work, and they'll be tied to the same account (except for iChat, where they'll be two separate iChat logins).

You don't have to choose, you have use of both.

Personally, as everyone knows my email as ending in @mac.com, I'll probably stick with that.

I presume that after July, new signups will only get a @me.com address.

MacLadybug
Jun 10, 2008, 09:07 AM
Nope, I prefer using the @mac.com address. Finally, we're in the workplace being taken seriously and they go with ME.COM???? Maybe they'll wake up before the launch July 11.

Digital Skunk
Jun 10, 2008, 09:12 AM
Nope, I prefer using the @mac.com address. Finally, we're in the workplace being taken seriously and they go with ME.COM???? Maybe they'll wake up before the launch July 11.

Agreed, it's gotten to the point now where I don't have to spell out my address slowly for other people. They know what a MAC is and they know that DotMAC is a viable email address that a lot of people are starting to pick up since it's worth it.

I feel a bit sorry for new signups, I really hope they don't mind the @me.com thing. Easy to remember, sounds like a box of crayons and fluffy clouds coming out of your mouth.

wattso
Jun 10, 2008, 09:25 AM
When I purchased my .Mac account I also added an email only account for a family member. Wonder what happens to that account? Under .Mac, "Email Only" accounts don't get storage space so there's no data syncing... No mention of those accounts yesterday or anywhere on the support/faqs pages.

Good point! I hope somebody can find the answer to this or even contact apple? I also have email aliases tied to my main email address. I wonder if they will also be usable as me.com email addresses?

Andrew Henry
Jun 10, 2008, 09:50 AM
MobileMe now makes it worth it for me, but I don't want a stupid @me.com account, so I signed up for .Mac now, so I could get a @mac.com address before it's too late.

forumdude
Jun 10, 2008, 11:03 AM
so whats with the .mac anad the .me ? is there any difference?

wordmunger
Jun 10, 2008, 11:10 AM
I don't use .mac email even though I use the service for backup and syncing calendars -- I prefer gmail. But if I had to pick I'd probably prefer me.com. @mac.com sounds too fanboyish.

pilotError
Jun 10, 2008, 11:12 AM
so whats with the .mac anad the .me ? is there any difference?

.Mac will turn into me.com automatically. .Mac will no longer exist.

MacLadybug
Jun 10, 2008, 11:32 AM
Good point! I hope somebody can find the answer to this or even contact apple? I also have email aliases tied to my main email address. I wonder if they will also be usable as me.com email addresses?

I emailed .Mac Support. I'll post their reply.

wattso
Jun 10, 2008, 12:23 PM

Thanks! Yes do keep us updated please :)

bigjnyc
Jun 10, 2008, 12:42 PM
I dont plan on ever using my .mac email anyway so its a moot point for me, i much rather use gmail.

but i do love the new features in .me everything looks more intuitive and easier to use.

I have to admit that i was shocked when i saw the graphic and logo for mobile me, it looks so out of place and so unlike apple. it almost feels weird looking at it on the apple website. so so window-ish I really wonder who came up with it and why in the world it was approved.

MacLadybug
Jun 10, 2008, 12:49 PM
I dont plan on ever using my .mac email anyway so its a moot point for me, i much rather use gmail.

but i do love the new features in .me everything looks more intuitive and easier to use.

I have to admit that i was shocked when i saw the graphic and logo for mobile me, it looks so out of place and so unlike apple. it almost feels weird looking at it on the apple website. so so window-ish I really wonder who came up with it and why in the world it was approved.

"Window-ish"!! Now I'm scared. The same thing happened to Mercedes when they worked with Chrysler. And look at Jaguar since Ford. Someone needs to be sure the Apple Team doesn't drink the Kool-Aid when they are working at Microsoft.

mike000
Jun 10, 2008, 07:25 PM
Yes - MobileMe sounds too Windows-ish - out of all names.

aethelbert
Jun 10, 2008, 08:05 PM
I'm keeping @mac.com for sure. Just telling someone that your email address is @me.com just seems really akward. I've despised the name since the beginning, but as long as I can keep my old address with all of the new services, I'm happy.

gazfocus
Jun 10, 2008, 08:14 PM
I'll definately be keeping my .mac name...It's quite nice for people to know you're a mac user when you give them your email address :p

MacLadybug
Jun 10, 2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks! Yes do keep us updated please :)

I received a very polite email from Jamal at .Mac. He referred me to all the routine posts and faqs sites about MobileMe on the Apple web page. He did suggest that if I had other questions to email him... which I did. That tells me they don't have a clue. He said all the information about the switch was on their site to which I reminded him I had already read all that before I contacted Support! There is no mention of the "Email Only" accounts.

I'll post again when he answers my email.

Frustrating.

stagi
Jun 10, 2008, 09:40 PM
Yea, I will keep my @mac, way better sounding for me.

penter
Jun 10, 2008, 09:48 PM
I know that there is the possibility - due to speculation over the fact that there seems to be little "Mac" branding out at WWDC- that the upcoming OSX 10.6 may be compatible with Windoze machines, and that the MobileMe or "@Me" may be an attempt to cater to users of different Operating systems, but the name is still too "Windows-ish."
Plus what am I to do with those people that already have my @mac e-mail address? I can't possibly contact EVERY person I have ever given my e-mail address to in order to update them on my new one....

To answer the question: I'm keeping the "@mac"

chapel321
Jun 10, 2008, 10:30 PM
I will definitely be keeping my @mac.com address which sounds so much better than @me.com. Apple.......are you listening to us?

ingenious
Jun 10, 2008, 10:44 PM
i love all the new mobileme features... but i'm definitely keeping my @mac.com address...

cheeseadiddle
Jun 10, 2008, 10:50 PM
I'm pretty hyped about the new features too. I'll keep using my .mac address unless I can get bite@me.com. That isn't very likely though.

Virgil-TB2
Jun 10, 2008, 10:53 PM
i love all the new mobileme features... but i'm definitely keeping my @mac.com address...Seems like not one person is going to switch. I will also stay with @mac.com.

@me.com doesn't even make sense!

An email address is generally of the format <person>@<place>

If the "place" is "me" then it's <person>@<person> !!!

Totally senseless. How could anyone with a brain use that and not be irritated by the sheer illogic of it every single day? :eek:

Somewhere out there, someone is "me@mac.com" now that person is the only one with a cool me.com address :)

Digital Skunk
Jun 10, 2008, 11:26 PM
Somewhere out there, someone is "me@mac.com" now that person is the only one with a cool me.com address :)

Or if there is that one weirdo whose email address is "throw $h!t" :D

MacLadybug
Jun 11, 2008, 08:27 AM
I know that there is the possibility - due to speculation over the fact that there seems to be little "Mac" branding out at WWDC- that the upcoming OSX 10.6 may be compatible with Windoze machines, and that the MobileMe or "@Me" may be an attempt to cater to users of different Operating systems, but the name is still too "Windows-ish."
Plus what am I to do with those people that already have my @mac e-mail address? I can't possibly contact EVERY person I have ever given my e-mail address to in order to update them on my new one....

To answer the question: I'm keeping the "@mac"

Your comment is very interesting. I'd hate to see us starting to look like Vista. I just helped set up a new PC for my dad who would NOT buy a Mac. Vista is a nightmare. I don't want to look like that. I hope Apple IS listening.

iLike
Jun 11, 2008, 08:32 AM
MobileMe now makes it worth it for me, but I don't want a stupid @me.com account, so I signed up for .Mac now, so I could get a @mac.com address before it's too late.

That's the same thing I did... Just in case :)

MacLadybug
Jun 11, 2008, 12:00 PM

Here's .Mac Support's final word on the "Email Only" account...
I understand that you have searched the FAQ and found no reference to the email-only accounts. All current information regarding the transition is available here: .Mac to MobileMe transition FAQ http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1932
Please watch that article for new information as it becomes available. As of now, if it is not stated for change in the FAQ, all features from before the transition will remain.
I want to ensure that this issue is resolved to your satisfaction and as such if you find yourself with any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me an email. I'll be waiting.
Sincerely,
Jamal
.Mac Support
http://www.apple.com/support/dotmac
http://www.mac.com/learningcenter

There you have it.

Quillz
Jun 11, 2008, 03:52 PM
Obviously, I'm going to use MobileME, but will continue to just have all my e-mail forwarded to my older @mac.com. Either domain is fine with me, but I'm just more comfortable with @mac.com, since I've had it longer. Simple as that.

danny_w
Jun 11, 2008, 03:53 PM
Probably neither. The current .mac email & sync are so bad that I doubt I will renew.

EDIT: If they can't make the current features work, why should I expect the new features in MobileME to be any different? It looks like there are some great new features there, esp. syncing between Mac and PC, but if they are as unreliable as the current features then they are still worthless.

wattso
Jun 11, 2008, 06:44 PM
Here's .Mac Support's final word on the "Email Only" account...
I understand that you have searched the FAQ and found no reference to the email-only accounts. All current information regarding the transition is available here: .Mac to MobileMe transition FAQ http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1932
Please watch that article for new information as it becomes available. As of now, if it is not stated for change in the FAQ, all features from before the transition will remain.
I want to ensure that this issue is resolved to your satisfaction and as such if you find yourself with any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me an email. I'll be waiting.
Sincerely,
Jamal
.Mac Support
http://www.apple.com/support/dotmac
http://www.mac.com/learningcenter

There you have it.

Seems they just haven't decided yet. I assume the email only accounts will be the same as the full accounts and receive a .me address also. I'm not too worried about it though. Thanks for going through the effort and keeping me updated.

MacLadybug
Jun 11, 2008, 10:55 PM
Seems they just haven't decided yet. I assume the email only accounts will be the same as the full accounts and receive a .me address also. I'm not too worried about it though. Thanks for going through the effort and keeping me updated.

I hate to assume anything, but probably the email only will get addresses and won't get any storage space. I imagine just by default they will also get the benefit of push mail, contacts etc. just no storage.

APPLENEWBIE
Jun 13, 2008, 09:04 AM
@me does lend itself to some memorable email addresses though.
How about
dickcheneyshot@me.com;
or wiggleyourears@me.com;
or everybodyslooking@me.com.

Which are all taken by the way!

kjs862
Jun 15, 2008, 05:35 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

Keeping my @mac addy.

Digital Skunk
Jun 16, 2008, 09:39 AM
Probably neither. The current .mac email & sync are so bad that I doubt I will renew.

EDIT: If they can't make the current features work, why should I expect the new features in MobileME to be any different? It looks like there are some great new features there, esp. syncing between Mac and PC, but if they are as unreliable as the current features then they are still worthless.

I agree, but Mobile ME is using an entirely new method of updating information... Push. Instead of waiting for each machine to log into a server and download the information from a source, the info is being pushed from one machine to a central server, then pushed back down to the other machines constantly.

I just hope that email doesn't cut out once every week or so.

danny_w
Jun 16, 2008, 10:01 AM
I agree, but Mobile ME is using an entirely new method of updating information... Push. Instead of waiting for each machine to log into a server and download the information from a source, the info is being pushed from one machine to a central server, then pushed back down to the other machines constantly.

I just hope that email doesn't cut out once every week or so.
That's wonderful in theory, but I will have to wait to see how well the implementation of it all works before I am sold. The current system is much simpler and they can't get that right. Now do you really expect a far more complex system to work better? My current account doesn't expire until Aug 9, so I should have time to see the initial rollout at least.

Kilamite
Jun 16, 2008, 06:09 PM
@me.com

I like the ring, and I'm starting to really like the name MobileMe.

Digital Skunk
Jun 16, 2008, 06:33 PM
That's wonderful in theory, but I will have to wait to see how well the implementation of it all works before I am sold. The current system is much simpler and they can't get that right. Now do you really expect a far more complex system to work better? My current account doesn't expire until Aug 9, so I should have time to see the initial rollout at least.

True True. The current system stinks when it comes to syncing and iDisk speeds. But I really do hope that they do bring us what they promise with Mobile Me.

It would make it much harder to resist the iPhone.

viggen61
Jun 17, 2008, 12:48 PM
I'm sticking with .mac, but I'm not really that fussed.

The 'me' thing is a bit lame, but Apple have to appeal to the lame market, because they are the majority of the general population.

Unfortunate, but true. Years ago, I worked for a Mac software company in customer support. Our install instructions told folks to drag this here, drag that there, etc. It took me years to convince them they needed an installer for the Mac side. Once you're selling Performas in Costco, you're into a whole different demographic!

And I'll be sticking with @mac.com for as long as I can. I've had my @mac.com e-mails since the days of iTools... Let's face, it costs Apple nothing to maintain a second domain, so I hope it'll be a long, long, time.

Though I suppose having the alternate of @me.com opens some interesting mail filtering possibilities...:p

:apple::apple:

GuillaumeB
Jun 17, 2008, 01:00 PM
LOL

That's really funny actually I bet that if ME stood for "Mac Enterprise" or "Mac Experience" way more people would have considered using @me.com simply knowing what it'd have meant.

In fact we could simply agree on an unofficial meaning :)

But no, me.com, means nothing but "me" as in "poor me, I'm on Windows"

I plan to use my personal domain (as much as I can...) but yeh i'll keep @mac.com

MacLadybug
Jun 17, 2008, 10:44 PM
LOL

That's really funny actually I bet that if ME stood for "Mac Enterprise" or "Mac Experience" way more people would have considered using @me.com simply knowing what it'd have meant.

In fact we could simply agree on an unofficial meaning :)

But no, me.com, means nothing but "me" as in "poor me, I'm on Windows"

I plan to use my personal domain (as much as I can...) but yeh i'll keep @mac.com

HERE, HERE!

brandon.vong
Jun 22, 2008, 05:38 PM
Along with everyone else, I'll be sticking with "@mac.com" cause "@me.com" sounds too Window-ish. BLAH!

andrewvisser
Jun 24, 2008, 09:58 AM
I've never been a .mac subscriber, because I never saw huge benefits to it, but now with the features of Mobile Me I am seriously considering forking out the cash...

However, I don't like EITHER @mac.com OR @me.com

At the moment I use my own domain name and forward it to my gmail account which syncs with my Entourage using IMAP. I have it set up so that mail sent out appears to be coming from my own domain and any email coming into that domain also reaches me.

Is there a way I will be able to do this with Mobile Me, or should I just sign up for .Mac now, and take it as the worst of two evils?

GuillaumeB
Jun 24, 2008, 01:24 PM
Is there a way I will be able to do this with Mobile Me, or should I just sign up for .Mac now, and take it as the worst of two evils?

Well right now the limit are:
- Gmail/Google Apps pop won't work in .Mac webmail (which is probably why you opted for the forward opetion

- the from-line cannot be customized on the webmail or on the iPhone (though I believe it an be with Mail.app

Four options would be:

- that apple let use customize the from-line from the web interface/iPhone
- that apple let use use the "@" sign in the name display on the web interface
-that apple would help trick the webmail by adding a customized "reply-to" field
- that Google would build their own Mail/calendar/contact app using the push technology but this won't be part of the SDK before September...

I'm in the same boat as you are, I use Google Apps

BillyBobBongo
Jun 24, 2008, 01:43 PM
I'll not use either........

:D

......since I've always used one from my personal site!

iStefmac
Jun 25, 2008, 09:35 AM
I'll be keeping @mac.com because its easier for people to understand over the phone. When spelling out your e-mail address, saying at @me.com will get you plenty of, "what, hugh,heh, eh, er, what?"

samthegap
Jun 25, 2008, 04:05 PM

Please do! I am in the process of convincing our IT dept to buy iPhones and not Blackberries and they are ready to do it if they get clarification that we won't lose some of our existing accounts. We use .mac alongside our linux SME server (believe it or not).

Virgil-TB2
Jun 25, 2008, 04:22 PM
@me does lend itself to some memorable email addresses though.
How about
dickcheneyshot@me.com;
or wiggleyourears@me.com;
or everybodyslooking@me.com.

Which are all taken by the way!How do you know these are taken?

In all the avalanche of email I got from Apple about the changeover I did not notice anything about checking for new email aliases.

tbohlsennswssrg
Jun 26, 2008, 05:25 AM
Remindes me to much of Windows ME:

Criticisms

Windows Me was criticized by users for its instability and unreliability, due to frequent freezes and crashes. A PC World article dubbed Windows Me the "Mistake Edition" and listed it as the fourth "Worst Tech Product of All Time". "Shortly after Me appeared in late 2000," the article states, "users reported problems installing it, getting it to run, getting it to work with other hardware or software, and getting it to stop running."

The System Restore feature sometimes ended up restoring a virus which the user had previously removed, since its method of keeping track of changes is fairly simplistic. By disabling System Restore, the virus could be removed, but the user lost all saved restore points.

/dev/toaster
Jun 27, 2008, 04:57 PM
I don't use .Mac for email, however I am going to stick with the @mac.com address for as long as they will let me.

mBurns
Jun 27, 2008, 05:08 PM
I'm going to keep my .mac address!

SuperCompu2
Jun 27, 2008, 05:14 PM
Or if there is that one weirdo whose email address is "throw $h!t" :D

LMAO. Literally.

the possibilities with this site are endless.

laugh@me.com, haha :D

bobbleheadbob
Jun 29, 2008, 02:43 AM
I'm keeping the .mac one. Why change your e-mail address if you don't have to?

finza
Jul 21, 2008, 04:11 AM
Why doesn't apple allow people to chooose between the twom emaukil domains ?

@mac.com and @me.com

personally I think that apple is overpricing the whole thing as its only 10 GV b of space when 110mb.com give you 300gb free . and if not for the web space ce GMAIL gives great e-mail service free. So your really paying for the convenience of having it all in one place but if you want you can get most features (scattered around the place) free in a less tidy interface.
:)

sushi
Jul 25, 2008, 02:09 AM
personally I think that apple is overpricing the whole thing as its only 10 GV b of space when 110mb.com give you 300gb free.
Uh, they do not give you 300GB free storage.

They give you 5GB of free storage, and 300GB of bandwidth per month.

Big difference.

110mb.com plans (http://www.110mb.com/plans.php)

As for e-mail addresses, I am trying to decide if I want to use:

something@me.com

or

something@mac.com

Both work on my account now. Probably will stick with the mac.com address for a while.

bcarolmc
Jul 28, 2008, 03:56 PM
I have not had any problems with .Me. So, I will adopt .Me.

bcarolmc:)

iHavenolife
Jul 30, 2008, 02:23 PM
.mac, i love telling my email address to people and seeing the look when they realize its apple

MacFever
Aug 7, 2008, 12:17 PM
I think the .me is not the best marketing decision Apple has made in a while.

.mac clearly defines what computer/OS you are using...which is a better marketing tool..

what were they thinking? lol Microsoft must have a mole in the dept who recommended this change. haha and to top it off @me sounds like windows me.

latersooner
Aug 12, 2008, 06:19 PM
I'm Keeping .mac For Sure!! .me? I'm So Embarrassed For Apple, I Can Hardly Stand It!! Did An Executive's Relative Get Hired Last Minute, In The Creative Department To Come Up With This Jem? Talk About Head In The Clouds! Is Apple Getting Softer, Losing Its Cool, Always Ahead Of The Curve Approach, Maybe Turning Feminine? That's It, I Just Know It!!! Uh, I'd Like A Job Like That One Day. Gotta Go, My Pink Cadillac Is So Mad She Started On Her Own.

pi.phage
Aug 18, 2008, 09:12 AM
ick. @milenium edition.com