PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iPhone 8gb

dwd3885
Jun 9, 2008, 08:23 PM
I'm willing to offer 220 shipped to 65203 (Missouri) for 8gb iphone. Locked or unlocked, doesn't matter. I can offer a little bit more if that's too low. Just figured the 3G iphone is going to be cheap, so the edge iphones should be too.

I mean, I could wait a month and get an 8gb 3g iphone for the same price! So who wants to make a little money first?

PM ME

thechidz
Jun 9, 2008, 08:57 PM
this is a good try but the 1st generation phones are still going to be worth much more because it seems like they will be the only ones people can unlock

bobber205
Jun 9, 2008, 09:09 PM
Won't someone figure out quickly enough how to hack the new ones? ;)

thechidz
Jun 9, 2008, 09:19 PM
Won't someone figure out quickly enough how to hack the new ones? ;)

it wont matter since the death star company is going to be forcing people to sign a contract to buy:rolleyes:

dwd3885
Jun 9, 2008, 09:57 PM
it wont matter since the death star company is going to be forcing people to sign a contract to buy:rolleyes:

yea, idk. i think i might just hold out for the 3g, considering it's a ton better and cheaper. Some people just think they can still sell the old iphone for more or the same price they paid, but come july 11, they won't be able to do that

NIPRING
Jun 9, 2008, 11:45 PM
I'm willing to offer 220 shipped to 65203 (Missouri) for 8gb iphone. Locked or unlocked, doesn't matter. I can offer a little bit more if that's too low. Just figured the 3G iphone is going to be cheap, so the edge iphones should be too.

I mean, I could wait a month and get an 8gb 3g iphone for the same price! So who wants to make a little money first?

PM ME

Did you get my pm about the Marware rubber case that was missing from the iphone you sent me?

thechidz
Jun 9, 2008, 11:49 PM
yea, idk. i think i might just hold out for the 3g, considering it's a ton better and cheaper. Some people just think they can still sell the old iphone for more or the same price they paid, but come july 11, they won't be able to do that

hmmm actually they still will be able to since many people prefer to unlock the phone

chrismac00
Jun 10, 2008, 02:28 PM
I'm getting a replacement from Apple(8GB). If you want to wait this week I'll definitely sell mine for $220. Your choice. PM me if you would like.

smartdog126
Jun 10, 2008, 08:53 PM

PM ME
when do u wanna buy it?

TheForest316
Jun 11, 2008, 09:11 AM

PM ME

Everyone also needs to realize that while the new 8gb iphone will cost only $199, the data plan is up from $20 to $30 and that doesn't include any messaging. So for a year with the new 3g iphone plus messaging plan plus data plan, the phone will cost you a minimum of at least $560 not including tax for a 2 year contract. They lowered the phone price but people aren't seeing the other side with the price increase.

Iphone 8gb = $199
$10 extra per month on data plan = $120 2 years $240
$5 200 texts per month = $60 2 years $120