PDA

View Full Version : Beginning with Mac/iPhone applications

illuminous
Jun 9, 2008, 11:32 PM
I'm really new to to the whole Mac programming, I saw the WWDC keynote this morning and was fascinated with the iphone applications, and would like to learn how to program applications for the Mac and iphone. I've had some programming experience, but still quite limited and nothing to do with C. Can anyone suggest where I should start, should I purchase a good book on objectiveC to help me. I apologise if this question has been asked before, but any suggestions you can give would be much appreciated..

cmaier
Jun 9, 2008, 11:45 PM
I'm really new to to the whole Mac programming, I saw the WWDC keynote this morning and was fascinated with the iphone applications, and would like to learn how to program applications for the Mac and iphone. I've had some programming experience, but still quite limited and nothing to do with C. Can anyone suggest where I should start, should I purchase a good book on objectiveC to help me. I apologise if this question has been asked before, but any suggestions you can give would be much appreciated..

look at "mac guides" at the top of the "mac programming" forum. Note the "how do i get started" link.