PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 4th Generation iPod

Redline13
Jun 10, 2008, 09:26 AM
Hi. I am looking for a working 4th generation ipod. It doesn't have to be pretty or come with any accessories but it has to be fully functional. Please let me know if you have anything. Thanks.

smartdog126
Jun 10, 2008, 01:59 PM
Hi. I am looking for a working 4th generation ipod. It doesn't have to be pretty or come with any accessories but it has to be fully functional. Please let me know if you have anything. Thanks.

i have a ipod nano the new one with the video and stuff that i can prob sell to you how much are you willing to pay and i have the cable for you also

tjmrpm04
Jun 10, 2008, 02:03 PM

I have a 20 GB 4G ipod I may be willing to part with. Email me if you are interested. It is perfectly good and I can include a USB Sync cable with it if you need. No headphones though. That is just creapy.

my email is tjmrpm04 on hotmail.

squeeks
Jun 10, 2008, 02:03 PM
i have a black 30gb video (5th gen) 90 shipped

Redline13
Jun 10, 2008, 03:03 PM
Guys ... Thanks for the offers but I don't think two of you even read what I wrote. I am looking for a forth generation ipod not a nano or video ipod. If anyone has one I am still looking.

tjmrpm04
Jun 10, 2008, 03:06 PM
Guys ... Thanks for the inquires but I don't think two of you even read what I wrote. I am looking for a forth generation ipod not a nano or video ipod. If anyone has one I am still looking.

Again, I have a fourth gen 20GB that I would be willing to sell. Email me with an offer tjmrpm04@hotmail.com.

Redline13
Jun 10, 2008, 03:08 PM
Again, I have a fourth gen 20GB that I would be willing to sell. Email me with an offer tjmrpm04@hotmail.com.

I have already emailed you.

tjmrpm04
Jun 10, 2008, 03:12 PM
I have already emailed you.

yeah sorry bout my tone in the above post. Was cranky due to the idiots bitching about other things (like Boycotting 3G hehe.)

squeeks
Jun 10, 2008, 03:22 PM
Guys ... Thanks for the offers but I don't think two of you even read what I wrote. I am looking for a forth generation ipod not a nano or video ipod. If anyone has one I am still looking.

just thought you might be looking for 4th or higher

iknowyourider
Jun 10, 2008, 03:46 PM
I have a 20gb, 4g, in good physical condition, great working condition. I use it often and the battery is fine. $85 shipped priority mail. $100 with dock.