PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch 8GB (Near-Mint Condition)($200-$250)

tsice19
Jun 10, 2008, 12:27 PM
Not for sale. I no longer can sell it, unless my circumstances change.

If you are seriously looking to buy it though, PM me.

rangerdanger
Jun 12, 2008, 10:09 PM
I may be interested. I'm getting ready to buy my first Mac, and I don't know if you could maybe wait a week or so. I made a deal with my Mom and Dad (I'm employed by Dad in the family business) that they could pay be partly this week, so I can buy my Mac, and then the rest next week (Money's tight this week. Had to buy some stuff for Dad's work truck after he got pulled over for bad tires) I would really like to purchase this, just wondered if you could wait a week or so. I'd probaly pay around $200 to $215, somewhere in the middle of your price range if that's ok. Thanks alot!!

tsice19
Jun 13, 2008, 06:31 PM
I may be interested. I'm getting ready to buy my first Mac, and I don't know if you could maybe wait a week or so. I made a deal with my Mom and Dad (I'm employed by Dad in the family business) that they could pay be partly this week, so I can buy my Mac, and then the rest next week (Money's tight this week. Had to buy some stuff for Dad's work truck after he got pulled over for bad tires) I would really like to purchase this, just wondered if you could wait a week or so. I'd probaly pay around $200 to $215, somewhere in the middle of your price range if that's ok. Thanks alot!!

PM if serious.