PDA

View Full Version : WTB: A Cellphone

TSE
Jun 10, 2008, 04:30 PM
Hi, I am looking for a cellphone that is preferably unlocked and can work with Qwest wireless US service. I like the flip phone factor, but I might take anything. I would like for it to have a camera also! Any documentation and software is appreciated also.

I am looking to spend between $5 - $40, but might pay more.

Thank you!

By the way, does it cost anything to reactivate a phone. I have a Qwest wireless family plan with 4 phones, and all 4 phone plans are still going, but my phone is broken but the plan is still on, will they charge me to send the service to the new phone?

jayeskreezy
Jun 11, 2008, 09:22 AM
Hi, I am looking for a cellphone that is preferably unlocked and can work with Qwest wireless US service. I like the flip phone factor, but I might take anything. I would like for it to have a camera also! Any documentation and software is appreciated also.

I am looking to spend between $5 - $40, but might pay more.

Thank you!

By the way, does it cost anything to reactivate a phone. I have a Qwest wireless family plan with 4 phones, and all 4 phone plans are still going, but my phone is broken but the plan is still on, will they charge me to send the service to the new phone?
I don't think Qwest can use unlocked phones. It's on a CDMA network and not GSM if i'm correct.

TSE
Jun 11, 2008, 11:15 AM
Dang.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Would it be possible if I bought a Qwest phone without service then just use that one?