PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Mac Mini C2D Superdrive +....

EvanLugh
Jun 11, 2008, 08:42 AM
I'm thinking of selling this (plus cash maybe) for a Mactop as I need the portability. Used for hi-end web development, graphic design mainly. Runs as a charm, might just buy a laptop straight out as it's really running beautifully still. Fans still quite, start up in 14s and still runs fast with text editors, firefox, safari, dreamweaver and photoshop running (sometimes i wonder if i've got a mac pro) :)

Superdrive
1 GB Ram
2.0Ghz
120GB HDD
Box complete with foam
Tiger and upon request leopard disks (although leopard is installed).

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/b72237f7074c7e6bd7c9b4ab66ade49a.png

What do you think? Any advice for macbook/mac pro? Thanks for looking. :)

digitalnicotine
Jun 11, 2008, 10:25 AM
I wish you were in USA! As for purchasing a laptop, if you got by well with the mini, then I think you'd do fine with a MB. The MBP has the dedicated graphics card, but it doesn't seem you need it? Good luck to you. :)

EvanLugh
Jun 11, 2008, 05:40 PM
I wish you were in USA! As for purchasing a laptop, if you got by well with the mini, then I think you'd do fine with a MB. The MBP has the dedicated graphics card, but it doesn't seem you need it? Good luck to you. :)

Thanks for the reply. I think I would need it to run Photoshop CS4 as it's more GPU-orientated although I'm rather skint (English for broke, poor, not enough money to splash out) hehe.

Plus, I hate the tacky-plasticy feel of the mb, prefer metal. :eek: