PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] OpenSSL

bejo
Jun 11, 2008, 03:13 PM
Is openssl library available on iPhone? I've been using it in my project (on simulator only) since first SDK beta, but since I upgraded to the latest 7th beta (previously 5th) I can no longer import files from openssl :( #import <openssl/rand.h> Nothing in the project has changed... I just installed the new SDK.

yeroen
Jun 11, 2008, 03:16 PM
and you know this because you're getting linking errors when you compile?

gnasher729
Jun 11, 2008, 03:20 PM
Is openssl library available on iPhone? I've been using it in my project (on simulator only) since first SDK beta, but since I upgraded to the latest 7th beta (previously 5th) I can no longer import files from openssl :( #import <openssl/rand.h> Nothing in the project has changed... I just installed the new SDK.

Just trying to remember...

Isn't the iPhone SDK under NDA?

I think you better check what you agreed to when you downloaded the iPhone SDK.

bejo
Jun 12, 2008, 06:00 AM
and you know this because you're getting linking errors when you compile?That's right, I can't #import files from the openssl library. It works after downgrading to beta-6, but that's not a solution :(.

Do you think that this means that there won't be the openssl lib in the final SDK?

foidulus
Jun 12, 2008, 06:17 AM
Just trying to remember...

Isn't the iPhone SDK under NDA?

I think you better check what you agreed to when you downloaded the iPhone SDK.

Um, considering ANYONE IN THE WORLD can download it directly from Apple, I doubt its under NDA.