PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else (dare I say...) happy about it being early July vs. late June?

Buschmaster
Jun 11, 2008, 05:44 PM
We'll get some time to get some last minute touches on. I'm sure I'll be able to implement a couple extra features now in some of my apps, that's very exciting. I may even be able to finish another one up.

As much as I want to get these out there it'll be nice to have just that last little bit to separate our apps from joe everybody's app.

Also, with a fresh install of the latest build (WWDC build) I seem to be the most stable yet.

admanimal
Jun 11, 2008, 06:00 PM
I was bummed that I wouldn't be able to pick up a new phone sooner (only have an iPod touch right now), but yes I am happy to have more time to finish my app.

Diode
Jun 11, 2008, 06:02 PM
Hopefully all the plan misinformation regarding discounts, data charges etc will be sorted by July. So I guess I am happy in that regard.

I sold my 1G last week so I want a new one ASAP :o

liptonlover
Jun 11, 2008, 07:31 PM
development-wise I'm happy that it's july, it gives me more time to learn cocoa without falling too far behind :P
purchase-wise I wish it were sooner, because now that it has parental controls I can probably get one.