PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] ipod nano 4 GB with IS, case, and nike+ kit!

QCassidy352
Jun 11, 2008, 09:30 PM
SOLD
I would like to sell my ipod nano (gen 1, white, 4 GB). The reason for selling is that I am involved in the nike+ challenges on this site (see my sig and join us!), but I don't actually like running with music that often, so I want a nike+ sport band (no ipod required). I also still have an iphone and a shuffle, so the nano is redundant except for the nike+ functionality, for which I'd rather have the sport band!

The sale includes:

ipod nano (white, 4 GB)
invisible shield on the nano; covers all but the clickwheel
incase case for the nano; has attached belt clip
nike+ sport kit (sensor and receiver; ~ 2 months of use)
original box and headphones for nano BUT these are in storage and will have to be shipped in a couple of weeks

The nano has experienced some flakiness in the past, but since resetting it about 2 months ago, it has worked just fine. The only issue is that sometimes it won't turn off, so you have to either toggle the hold switch on and off, or just wait the few minutes that it takes for it to turn off on its own.

I'm asking $70 shipped for everything, as this price would allow me to buy the sport band. I suppose I'll listen to offers, but I'd rather not go much lower, as the point of this sale is to be able to afford the sport band. I think it's a fair price with all that's included! :)
SOLD

volsfan
Jun 11, 2008, 09:34 PM
ill give you 50$

QCassidy352
Jun 11, 2008, 10:04 PM
thank you for the offer, but I think it's worth more than that. The nike+ sport kit alone costs $30.

livingfortoday
Jun 11, 2008, 10:50 PM
I'll take it. PM me your PayPal info, and I'll pay first thing in the am.

QCassidy352
Jun 11, 2008, 11:01 PM
sale pending with livingfortoday... will change the thread to closed after sale is final.

livingfortoday
Jun 12, 2008, 07:00 AM
Payment sent.

QCassidy352
Jun 12, 2008, 07:14 AM
payment received, will ship asap. Thanks a lot, livingfortoday!